Facepalm cases

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
ha. Is that relevant without opening the bite or adding to posterior? Ive got a kois facebow and MI bite. Im just filling the space, theres not much room or function to do much of anything.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Just a data point for DX.
Not sure you even have 5 loaves and 2 fish to start with.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I will post my progress, input please!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Duplicate what's there with a shade change. Lol
What else is going to function in that train wreck? P.D. said muscles always win.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Duplicate what's there with a shade change. Lol
What else is going to function in that train wreck? P.D. said muscles always win.
"he looked in my mouth and started to glow...said my teeth are ok but my gums gotta go!"

SJ

SJ

Reaction score
59296208787__6BC12BB2-E19E-477D-871E-0DC32DA10B50.JPG

This is what happens when I step out of the office for a hospital appointment for two hours.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:mad:

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
View attachment 33999

This is what happens when I step out of the office for a hospital appointment for two hours.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:mad:
Hey! You made a High end Cerac bridge! Bill extra for that.

SJ

SJ

Reaction score
Hey! You made a High end Cerac bridge! Bill extra for that.
That's all undercuts that the milling machine couldn't mill. Whoever milled this could've taken a little extra time to get this four unit milled correctly without having undercuts. I went back and checked to see if it could've been avoided. Damn sure could've. I hate when **** like this happens at my lab.

user name

user name

Reaction score
A little insertion direction miss calculation on a 3 axis mill. A bit of work with the handpiece and youll be back in the zone. Spru on a contact is kinda wonky though.
Good opportunity for a teaching moment.
Probably wasnt intentional. When people know better, they (usually) do better.
Starting out by calling them an idiot is like yelling at your dog. Understandable, but doesnt get you the results you want.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That's all undercuts that the milling machine couldn't mill. Whoever milled this could've taken a little extra time to get this four unit milled correctly without having undercuts. I went back and checked to see if it could've been avoided. Damn sure could've. I hate when **** like this happens at my lab.
I know, the smartalek is strong today. That really does stink. waste of time, tooling, material....

user name

user name

Reaction score
If thats the worst thing we had to deal with,itd still be a pretty good day.

Perspective.

SJ

SJ

Reaction score
It was just the last thing I wanted before finishing up for the day to waste time that could've been avoided...

user name

user name

Reaction score
It was just the last thing I wanted before finishing up for the day to waste time that could've been avoided...
By staying a few minutes late you avoided the truck that ran a red light. Youll be alive tomorrow.
Still pissed?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
This is great news!
....We shall see
This is terrible news!
....We shall see

Old phrase: Coincidence is not a Kosher word.

SJ

SJ

Reaction score
By staying a few minutes late you avoided the truck that ran a red light. Youll be alive tomorrow.
Still pissed?
ehhh still a what if. There's no solid foundation to those statements. There's no changing what's suppose to happen, it was always predestined to happen.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
View attachment 33999

Ah, the old long centric 🙂

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Maybe Affinity could use it for his case.

Top Bottom