Facepalm cases

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Motivational Monday! Add a tooth case. Rests are lifted 3-4 mm. Assistant says ‘that’s how it sits in the mouth, she doesn’t wear it so no problem.’ I just made this case a yr ago. Motivational Monday!
If she doesn't wear it, why did they add a tooth to it?!? You'll be making a new one very soon.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I had this slide hidden in my archives for at least 20 years. It just got brought up by the algorithms of google photos... It is self explanatory.

Attachments

• Picture1aa.PNG
    Picture1aa.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 104
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I had this slide hidden in my archives for at least 20 years. It just got brought up by the algorithms of google photos... It is self explanatory.
The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You might recommend opening the bite gradually with nightguards to establish a bite that the patient can tolerate before going directly to a denture. They might wind up with some major TMJ otherwise.
Yep, i've done that a few times. I call them Transitional appliances...set the front six, flat acrylic plane in posterior, increase vdo no more than 6mm each time till you get a desired vertical you'll have room to put some teeth in there. I'm sure you already knew this, you're not a noob so i probably was just practicing my typing skills...but maybe a noob will read it ;)

Last edited:
GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
zero case plan - no mention of mandibular anteriors

just restore. - 4 screw retained bridges - shade A1 AutoGeneratedImages.Models.sideview.png

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Impressions like this are what make me wanna walk from this industry. You cant fix stupid.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

suggestion:

send the case back, with all 4 books. and a little note marked "No. also, please read these at earliest convenience, kisses -sndmn2"
lol, complete with kisses :) :)

Then after those four, maybe also reading this one:

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Every now and again I’ll get a case in and think I should post it here, usually a 3-unit bridge or a couple implant crowns on quadrant impressions or something similar. Then I look back at a few recent posts and realize that I’m not even playing in the same league.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Every now and again I’ll get a case in and think I should post it here, usually a 3-unit bridge or a couple implant crowns on quadrant impressions or something similar. Then I look back at a few recent posts and realize that I’m not even playing in the same league.
Fortunately, my main offender retired about 6 months ago. Otherwise, I would get those occasionally, like the triple tray 4 unit bridge from #2-5 with #6 and 1/2 of #7 for the occlusion and bite.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Fortunately, my main offender retired about 6 months ago. Otherwise, I would get those occasionally, like the triple tray 4 unit bridge from #2-5 with #6 and 1/2 of #7 for the occlusion and bite.
and the 2 teeth opposing your 4 unit bridge are all wonky and mangled

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
This kills me!!! Why? We still give it the 'ol "Try your best" but I would like to see how they actual seat someday.

Top Bottom