Facepalm cases

GG - J

GG - J

Just 🕵 spyed this baby as I was leaving prep room
Client Quote in script “ Do your best”
He wants TI abutment and ZR layered crown
FD595EF0-72FE-4C40-AA12-931771231994.jpeg 0011160B-AB9F-43B3-81A1-C4DCEE56233E.jpeg

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
This is going to be a full lower immediate, and the tori aren't being removed... 7F00BA3F-64E2-4374-8C52-50DB61F589DA.jpeg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
This is going to be a full lower immediate, and the tori aren't being removed... View attachment 34671
If there were more teeth supragingival I'd swear you're redoing one I did about 5 weeks ago.

Asked if they planned to cut them back to 'anywhere close to normal'.
Nope. "They always regrow."
And the bite allows 5mm vdo
Don't you like the 3mm tooth trend?

kcdt

kcdt

If there were more teeth supragingival I'd swear you're redoing one I did about 5 weeks ago.

Asked if they planned to cut them back to 'anywhere close to normal'.
Nope. "They always regrow."

Don't you like the 3mm tooth trend?
Had a putty mush bite the other day; closed until they hit opposing tissue. Yet another if I had a nickel categories...

• Agree
Reactions: JMN
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Had a putty mush bite the other day; closed until they hit opposing tissue. Yet another if I had a nickel categories...
Yup, we'd be rich. We geta lot of those.

• Agree
Reactions: JMN
T

TanMan

Looking at these cases makes me feel better about myself... I'm not sure if other docs feel the same way, lol.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
That looks like a normal day. So many that have 'deep bites' and have had to have holes in them to 'keep them out of occlusion'.

One even had permanent indentations in her rugae from her lower ants hitting there being the only chewing area.
Crazy that people wait to these points to think it might be time to do something.

model guy

model guy

Donator
That looks like a normal day. So many that have 'deep bites' and have had to have holes in them to 'keep them out of occlusion'.
It was the Rx that killed me. Never mind the assistant with whom I spoke.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
It was the Rx that killed me. Never mind the assistant with whom I spoke.
Don't you wish you worked in an office and had all the authority of a Dentist and no understanding or training aside from a 4 week class?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Don't you wish you worked in an office and had all the authority of a Dentist and no understanding or training aside from a 4 week class?
What's this that you speak of?!?!? A four week class?!?!?! They come in off the street and know everything.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Top Bottom