Facepalm cases

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I don't get to choose, and this lab has a large percentage of God's gifts to prosthodontics. We also have drivers, so it doesn't get read till it hits here.
The thing I find most appalling is how the ability to just write a clear thought has vanished.
what are you trying to say?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
How did you know? Actually third crown with me. First two were pfm, both undercut also
but not this bad. Spoke to doc....asks if I would do a relief coping? Try to block and get it to draw now.
Save yourself some time and go to the office and prep it for him.;)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
really is a rookie running a n00b crew as well.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
what are you trying to say?
That's despite higher education, most clinics couldn't manage to write a grocery list
And
I understand how Sisyphus must have felt.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
kjmn_st_tng_picard_facepalm_bust.jpg

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
only 65$ ? facepalm.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
... spent all last night until 1:30am working on 4 unit PFM bridge 8-11 that I agreed to do because the patients insurance would only cover a PFM Hmmmm2 Come in early this AM to finish it up, due at 11, and as Im walking to the sandblaster to blast and glaze, the office calls at 8AM and says they 'didnt mean to make it a 4 unit bridge like they wrote on the RX, could you please section 8-9 and make 9 a single unit.. FML Banghead No problem doc!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
...oh and by the way, the patient doesn't want metal.Rofl

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
...oh and by the way, the patient doesn't want metal.Rofl

That's what I thought he was going to also say in that post, I was just waiting to that shoe to drop, too.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
That's what I thought he was going to also say in that post, I was just waiting to that shoe to drop, too.
I just hope tonight's game doesn't go into triple overtime for Affinity's sake Sleep

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I just hope tonight's game doesn't go into triple overtime for Affinity's sake Sleep

No to hijack this thread but, I didn't realize that this is going to be Ovechkin's 11th game 7 in a playoff series, incredible.

Top Bottom