Help Wanted Experienced Ceramist in Brooklyn, NY

D

dgdentallab

Reaction score
Looking for an experienced Ceramist to work in Brooklyn, New York. Must have at least 3 years experience. Looking for someone dependable.

Willing to help with a visa if you are an experienced ceramist.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
  • Perform quality assurance by checking the units for defects (cracks, chips, incomplete sintering/milling, shade problems, etc.);
  • review case pans against work ticket and Rx for accuracy, and ensure the correct number of units.
  • Per RX instructions and shade requirements apply stain and glaze using the appropriate formula to match the shade guides for Zirconia restorations.
  • Load shaded units into the porcelain oven and run an appropriate cycle for stain and/or glaze.
  • Use high and low-speed handpieces to perform final preparations per Rx instructions and as required for interproximal, occlusal adjustments, steam cleaning, and sandblasting.
  • When applicable check the fit of the restoration on the Stone or RP printed model and check for defects.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
  • Use high and low-speed handpieces to cut units out of discs when the milling cycle is complete and load units into sintering furnace(s).
Use high and low-speed handpieces to perform finishing tasks on Zirconia and perform final preparations per Rx instructions.
Assist with other department duties as needed and as instructed by Supervision.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
its funny 3 years experience doesn't seem much anymore i remember when i was a young tech and i told my boss i know what im doing i been doing this job for 7 years now .he just burst at laughing. he was a man with a cold heart he taught me well i still use his quotes. one of my favorites is when someone says nothing is impossible he would look them in the eye and say have you tried sticking your head up your a55 yet .many happy days