Expected Time of Return ? Thread

zero_zero

zero_zero

Well, it looks like we are going back to business starting May 4th, no word from the dental association yet, so finger's crossed we'll get the green light soon.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

We won't be back for at least a month at this stage. Numbers of new cases declining slightly but not enough to start work. In my opinion the States is opening way too early. You will just need to isolate again as your numbers increase again.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
We won't be back for at least a month at this stage. Numbers of new cases declining slightly but not enough to start work. In my opinion the States is opening way too early. You will just need to isolate again as your numbers increase again.
Look at the numbers between Sweden, most lax restrictions and Michigan one of the strictest restrictions in US.

doug

doug

N95 masks require special fitting, similar to having a gas mask fit. My son has spent the last 4 weeks walking soon to be deployed military, all branches as he's at a joint base, to individual rooms for isolation for 14 days. He said the testing for proper fit is a process. I seriously doubt that a dental office will do that type of fitting process if they use them. Side note. How'd you like to get to your deployment base only to find out that you have to spend 14 days in isolation? Only contact is TV, telephone, and when they bring you your meals. Anyone who didn't want to deploy was probably ready to go any where after that.

We open Monday here in Florida. Limited staff.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

The second wave of this virus will be far worse than the first. Isolating right now is still extremely important. Our only real hope is for a vaccine. I understand that everyone wants to work including me, but not following the science properly will lead to even longer isolation as people get reinfected.

user name

user name

Donator
My fear is the 'science' being forced upon us by a Government. The first casualty of war is truth. If you believe the news, theres no hope for you. The two party system is a scam on you. Theyre both on the same side, and they lie. You are a useless eater to them. Here...enjoy some more science.

C

charles007

The second wave of this virus will be far worse than the first. Isolating right now is still extremely important. Our only real hope is for a vaccine. I understand that everyone wants to work including me, but not following the science properly will lead to even longer isolation as people get reinfected.
And why do you think the second wave will be worse, how is that even possible ?

Secondly, and another subject, many people will lose their jobs and many businesses will not be able to open.
People can't stay home indefinitely with little to no money coming in and no job to go back to. I'm sure many labs will give up and close their doors, retire, change professions if possible. Even the beach with all that sun is off limits in many places....

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

The second wave will be much worse as people will loosen self isolation protocols. The virus is mutating. In Ontario the government is opening marinas this coming week but wants to ban people going to their cottages. What are they not telling us. Don't full yourselves this is far from over. Ontario had a spike of new cases today.

user name

user name

Donator
What are they not telling us.
Lets start with, the truth.

Its not just the virus. The Govt lies about EVERYTHING. Here an image taken by the Mars Global Surveyor.
Look at the very top of the image...
Let me blow it up for you.

mars.jpg
Thats on Mars. Normal geology? No thinking person would say so.
Everything the Govt tells us is a lie.

Last edited:
doug

doug

Interesting that the gov't went to Mars and placed a square there for us to find. Let the PS battles begin

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Is that a building we bombed at some time, judging by the size of the crater?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Is that a building we bombed at some time, judging by the size of the crater?
Who knows what's in space. They recorded a radio signal from the Milky way the other day.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
If you’re waiting for your offices to open up, prepare for the sunami. These last two weeks of reopen have been crazy.
Almost a months full has come in. It will probably settle out eventually. This is not meant to be a boast, just to say we’re never happy. First, no work. Now too much. I’m guilty.Argh

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom