Expected Time of Return ? Thread

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Well zookeepers tend to love animals and take care of them.. Im not sure our leaders are that keen on us. Ever seen a governors mansion?
Well, you got a point.

But look back, how they kept animals at Zoos not too long ago. Maybe, just maybe, our leaders grow some love for us?

Ok, I realize I am delusional... :bag:

OP
rc75

rc75

Sponsors
A few of my California dentist accounts have told me they have a return date of May 15th. Anyone else hear the same?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
I talked with two here that said they expect to start on the 15th which is the same day that our stay home/stay safe/stay sheepish order expires. Hopefully it doesn’t get extended.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reopening is one thing.
Not having proper ppes available means they are dead in the water.
Don't get your hopes up just yet.

stonefly

stonefly

No hope just input... My accounts are going to sit back and watch for a couple weeks. Except for the young ones..

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

How is anyone lifting restrictions when you are still spiking in the States? It is just crazy. Your months away from opening.

user name

user name

Donator
Read the article posted above from Stanford. Isolation and distancing is preventing the formation of herd immunity. Its slowing the rate of spread so hospitals dont get overwhelmed, but the total number of seriously ill will be increased because we separated and havent developed the herd immunity.
Hospitals are given bonuses for every patient that has Covid. They get a bigger bonus if patients die with the virus. Does that make any f-ing sense to you?

K

kytoothdude

Ky has allowed dentists to resume normal operations as long as new protocols are followed. Our office is looking to take around 3 weeks to come back up to speed. Many new rules!

user name

user name

Donator
Do you have a source for that info? I did a search and was able to find this article: https://www.statesman.com/news/2020...d-more-to-list-patients-as-having-coronavirus

Last edited:
user name

user name

Donator
Well this sucks. I just made the rounds visiting with all my accounts.
They are cleared to open for everything Monday, but getting the respirators is a huge issue.
My suppliers have some limited supply of masks, but of the N-95 respirator its not happening. My question...are all N-95s equal and safe? My local welding and gas supply shop has access to theses. Good enough? (For the offices)

Never mind. I did some reading.

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
They are cleared to open for everything Monday, but getting the respirators is a huge issue.
My suppliers have some limited supply of masks, but of the N-95 respirator its not happening. My question...are all N-95s equal and safe? My local welding and gas supply shop has access to theses. Good enough? (For the offices)

I believe that the one way valve should exit to the sides of the mask rather than directly in the front toward the patient's face.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator

We’ve got some pick ups scheduled for tomorrow, but most are having the same issue, no PPE available.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom