Expected Time of Return ? Thread

A

adl

We just had school cancelled yesterday for the rest of the year. :rolleyes: In a county with 2 cases, no deaths.
[/QUOTe
The county I live in doesn’t have many cases ,but there is no testing either

A

adl

Enjoying your panic and seclusion?
Im having fun. Business is still chugging along.

Sleep well.(boogie mans under your bed)
Nobody is panicking. We are just doing our part.

user name

user name

Donator
No panic? Looks like the definition of panic.
Capture.JPG

Affinity

Affinity

Ha people are thinking they are getting a vacation, the problem is for a lot of people it will be permanent. Check back in early june when people have been in their houses for 4 months with no food. Theres 2 sides to the coin, both right and wrong, sensible and hysterical, calm and panicked. Depends on who you ask, if youre not worried, youre clearly not paying attention. People are doing their part is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

doug

doug

UPDATE: The banks are in the midst of a major Cluster F#ck. This is not going to end well, and I can't imagine why I had high hopes.

OP
rc75

rc75

Sponsors
My California dentist accounts have been told they can resume business starting May 1st. Fingers crossed ?? 🤔

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
My California dentist accounts have been told they can resume business starting May 1st. Fingers crossed ?? 🤔
That’s true here too, except they keep moving it out....

Flippercentral

Flippercentral

Ha people are thinking they are getting a vacation, the problem is for a lot of people it will be permanent. Check back in early june when people have been in their houses for 4 months with no food. Theres 2 sides to the coin, both right and wrong, sensible and hysterical, calm and panicked. Depends on who you ask, if youre not worried, youre clearly not paying attention. People are doing their part is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
That their neighbors let them spend 4 months w/o food is a problem to me... I don't understand the "hoard everything for myself , the rest can suffer" mentality.

Affinity

Affinity

If everyone is in the same boat, how will their neighbors have food? If nobody is allowed to make money how can they buy food? Im sorry but if I have to choose between my kids going hungry or my neighbors its an easy choice. You cant take 'nature' out of human nature. Some squirrels are prepared for winter.

user name

user name

Donator
I dont consider myself a hoarder. I know life can be unpredictable, so I prepare. I have over a years supply of nonperishable food for me and my Daughter. Its funny; in many conversations Ive had, its the political left...the ones who dont want God in our schools and teach darwinism/survival of the fittest, who are the most unprepared.

Affinity

Affinity

On my way home just now, I saw an osprey fly right overhead with a fish in its talons.. Im wondering what would happen to that bird if you put a cage over its nest for 3 months? :rolleyes:

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

I dont consider myself a hoarder. I know life can be unpredictable, so I prepare. I have over a years supply of nonperishable food for me and my Daughter. Its funny; in many conversations Ive had, its the political left...the ones who dont want God in our schools and teach darwinism/survival of the fittest, who are the most unprepared.
Agreed, very rare that a conservative would be a hoarder. It's not in their DNA to panick when they usually save for a rainy day.
We conserve and are traditionalists. " teach a man to fish".
Rarely do we want to have to rely on government or charity to take care of us. That is for the less fortunate.
We had a liberal politician sum it up best when he was caught overspending his budget and taking advantage of the system.
" I am entitled to my entitlements"

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

On my way home just now, I saw an osprey fly right overhead with a fish in its talons.. Im wondering what would happen to that bird if you put a cage over its nest for 3 months? :rolleyes:
It would **** in its nest.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
i'm just going to put this here

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Love those sightings!!! But it would be like any other animal in Zoos... :confused:

Affinity

Affinity

Well zookeepers tend to love animals and take care of them.. Im not sure our leaders are that keen on us. Ever seen a governors mansion?

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom