exocad webinars

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
dates are wrong on their lists.. says monday april 4th.. but I am signing up thanks!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I have a reading comprehension problem, plus being out of the lab so long I don't even know or care what day it is.:p
Don’t let RKM starts😊

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I don't think there will be anything about upcoming versions, but here is something available in settings in a future release...

Sith Mode.PNG

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the webinar? I felt like it was a bit underwhelming.. like I was just watching someone designing a bridge, not really a lecture. Nobel is also offering their symposium as a webinar now, its crazy it only takes a pandemic to get free CE from the comfort of your home..

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Maybe underwhelming, but it didn't list as an advanced extravaganza of forbidden knowledge. There was a lot of golden information in there disguised as regular everyday user stuff, but those regular everyday users are the developers. I was certainly hoping for more info on the VA module itself, but I did get some ideas to refine my approach to developing cuspal guidance on DX cases.
Since every school in my county has switched to home school online the internet here is slower than dial up. I had a lot of lag and buffering.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Most of my county is on one OC1 cable. So youtube videos sound like a record on the wrong speed.(no not really, nobody needs to send me instructions on adjusting video play speed)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I logged on a few minutes late, but I wouldve expected to see something about facebow transfers, different articulators.. It wasnt at all focused on the virtual articulator.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Is the video going to be posted on youtube?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Good question. There was no mention of that before or during.

I just looked and there is a replay in English tomorrow at 2:00 am est. I have no idea if it's a replay of a recording or another live webinar version . Sign up and let us know

doug

doug

Reaction score
Yes, it should be up later. it has to go through a 14 day isolation, I think. We watched and I realized that I know so much more than I thought. There were some useful take-aways for us so it was a success. I'd like some CE from it, though

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Yes, it should be up later. it has to go through a 14 day isolation, I think. We watched and I realized that I know so much more than I thought. There were some useful take-aways for us so it was a success. I'd like some CE from it, though
I don't recall anyone being feverish or coughing.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I wanted to ask why exocad hasnt included any of the standard features that 3shape had 10 years ago.. but then Id be labeled a troll or a sheep, wasnt worth it. Maybe they glossed over the articulator functions because there werent that many..

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
I’ve done 2 and I’m booked for two more. Say what you will, I’ve got more than what I paid for.