Exocad training?

N

nvarras7

Reaction score
Good morning,

I'm getting to a point with exocad that I need some training to make the leap to the next level. I also just picked up the Ultimate upgrade and need to get familiar with it fast. I haven't the faintest clue where to get training on the new modules I got. Any suggestions? I need more of an advanced techniques course. Is there something like that? Digital Dental Craftsman is that worth it?

Thanks in advance!
Nick

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
start with your reseller. they should be training if they are selling you the upgrades!

N

nvarras7

Reaction score
start with your reseller. they should be training if they are selling you the upgrades!
I should have stated I want more like an advanced techniques, I'm pretty familiar with the basic exocad functions and workflow.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Youtube has a lot of good videos. We've come up with some ideas about what to try by just talking about it here in the lab.

N

nvarras7

Reaction score
Youtube has a lot of good videos. We've come up with some ideas about what to try by just talking about it here in the lab.
Currently watching all those. Thanks

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I should have stated I want more like an advanced techniques, I'm pretty familiar with the basic exocad functions and workflow.
okay, so youve exhausted the reseller side of things i take it? i agree that youtube has a wealth of info about all things exocad....maybe some of the upcoming shows have some exocad advanced training too?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Good morning,

I'm getting to a point with exocad that I need some training to make the leap to the next level. I also just picked up the Ultimate upgrade and need to get familiar with it fast. I haven't the faintest clue where to get training on the new modules I got. Any suggestions? I need more of an advanced techniques course. Is there something like that? Digital Dental Craftsman is that worth it?

Thanks in advance!
Nick
Exocad has a Facebook page and you tube training videos, a lot.

C

cosmicsport

Reaction score
Good morning,

Thanks in advance!
Nick
Hi Nick I found that channel for you. I learned a ton from it: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpt_cJHfu2s295A0cePctw

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Has anyone on DLN been to Daniel Portal"s Exocad courses? What did you think? reviews?

D

Deena8484

Reaction score
Has anyone on DLN been to Daniel Portal"s Exocad courses? What did you think? reviews?
Yes he was great and very helpful he knows exocad in and out. and now i know how to design flippers in exocad :)

V

Vinicius Lino

Reaction score
I think
Good morning,

Thanks in advance!
Nick
I can help you with that

Top Bottom