Exocad training questions to ask of trainer.

B

bcmmdl

Reaction score
I was looking for some advise on questions and processes to ask of my exocad trainer. I'm new to the cad world of dentistry and will be going in for training next month to begin learning on a recently purchased system. Are there any critical points current users think a trainer may overlook or that would be helpful to elaborate on for a new guy. From your experience what do you think? Thank you, any comments are appreciated!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Make a list of what you'd like to design...then make sure the trainer covers all those topics in detail (and for different scenarios)...bring your own models. If you got the system setup an running, try to play with it before the training, the basics are simple and straight forward...then you'll know what to ask. There's quite a few videos on youtube to check out... And feel free to ask here as well...;)

B

bcmmdl

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise. I probably need to be much more specific when asking such a question. Just got a little anxiety about trying new technology.

REJ

REJ

Reaction score
As someone that used to train a lot of folks on technology I would suggest that you do research to find out that the company is legit and that they can support your future goals with their knowledge and that you thing has a good report, it is good to include some idea of the type of business you do and are trying to do. After that I think in a lot of cases it is on the trainer to do the work. Its great to be active as a buyer and of course it is a big purchase but many good trainers have literally trained hundreds of labs and if they are good use feedback and experience and genuinely use their expertise to try to make you successful and happy as a customer as that is their role. Its like going to a five star restaurant and trying to run the kitchen otherwise, you can let the chef know some things you like but then trust in wisdom and expertise to get you a good experience. At the end of the day any good training program has professionals has been able to train many labs and know how to run a course better than the individual knows how to develop an individual learning program.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Top Bottom