Help Wanted EXOCAD trainer

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
I’m not actually sure if this is the appropriate thread for something like this - moderators let me know I’m all ears. I started dabbling with Exocad ad and would like to have someone come into the lab and do some serious training with me and one or two of my teammates.

Usually in a case like this I will get a new software or piece of equipment and just play with it for a while getting a feel for its limitations and capabilities… Reading the threads and going on the websites, picking up tricks and tips as I go. In this particular case, I would like to make a more concentrated effort to move through the learning curve faster than usual.

In my opinion the best way to do that is to connect with an expert in the tool or technique and spend time alongside them. There are a lot of people on these forums we do some really incredible stuff so I thought I would put it out there that I’d like to pay someone to come in for a few days and give us a serious exocad Boot Camp!
We are in Orlando so you could certainly combine it with a little family getaway if you’re so inclined let me know if you’re interested and we can set something up that is a win – win!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
good luck. i was told they don't do that sort of thing. they have tutorials how to use their back end, on the private side of the site, but the wizard should accomplish everything you tell it to accomplish in the order form.

we received a handful of "training" hours where mostly we were just throwing questions at the guy after we had already played with the exocad on our own.

but if you can find some private person to come train you, thats different.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
good luck. i was told they don't do that sort of thing. they have tutorials how to use their back end, on the private side of the site, but the wizard should accomplish everything you tell it to accomplish in the order form.

we received a handful of "training" hours where mostly we were just throwing questions at the guy after we had already played with the exocad on our own.

but if you can find some private person to come train you, thats different.
Exactly, that’s why am posting here rather than calling my reseller… No sense reinventing the wheel, and I am happy to make it worthwhile for someone to share their knowledge and help me learn faster :)

C

charles007

Reaction score
I might be interested,,,, do you have the newest Exocad uodate ?

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Version 2.2 build 6654. Current as of March

You would be one of my top picks Charles!

Plus I bet we would have a lot of other elements we could connect on

doug

doug

Reaction score
Is it a branded version, or an open one?

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Evolve is good and also look at Exocademy is another source...