Exocad tooth libraries

L

Limourchik

Reaction score
I also searched for a similar library for a long time, but everything did not fit.

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
I feel it takes me too long to design crowns (about twenty minutes not counting scanning).
I think if I could have a tooth library with general shape of teeth (posteriors) that will require less tweaking I would cut my designing time in half.
I use "alternative" library mostly for everything except alot of times for implant cases I will use "zrs00" library because the cervical area is much wider than "alternative".
When I bought exocad it came with 9 libraries:
zrs01
zrs00
priti T
priti R
priti Q
generic smooth
generic
ashortia
alternative
I see some work out there with crowns looking not like any library I have.
My chief dislikes are:
occlusion is too deep and too rounded, necks too narrow, and the general shape of posteriors needs lots of adjustments.
I would like to get a library or two that will help me with less tweaking to cut down my designing time.
two tips, which may have been partially covered.
1, pick the library you like the most, note the changes you always make, take the time to create a new library from that one, just improve them based on your design preferences.
2, get 3shape, it is more efficient for single unit design. Exocad is better for large cases

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
two tips, which may have been partially covered.
1, pick the library you like the most, note the changes you always make, take the time to create a new library from that one, just improve them based on your design preferences.
2, get 3shape, it is more efficient for single unit design. Exocad is better for large cases
Thanks for the tips.
I would rather buy a library I like. It's always so busy here I don't have time to experiment, unfortunately.

npdynamite

npdynamite

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips.
I would rather buy a library I like. It's always so busy here I don't have time to experiment, unfortunately.
True, I haven't personally found a library that I like without at least a handful of changes I do every time. That is why I like modifying my favorite library to save a few minutes on each design. I do realize it is a huge pain and time suck to actual do that though

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
How about the Angled screw channel vaiobase library? Has anyone gotten there hands on that?
Thnks

J

Josh Claxton

Reaction score
Doesn't exist for Exocad. Medentika also doesn't make their gen2 ti bases (or they're backordered) for straumann even though they have the asc libraries. I know 3shape has an asc library. It can be... utilized to create an Exocad one. I've used it to make one, but unfortunately can't share due to work.

Keep bugging straumann, hopefully enough pushback will garner a positive response from them

-Josh

L

Limourchik

Reaction score
I also searched for a similar library for a long time, but everything did not fit.

vladpereverzyev

vladpereverzyev

Reaction score
Hello guys, here the Ashortia library. For other library can always contact me, if I have it!

Attachments

• Ashortia.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 38
Last edited: