Exocad Solutions

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif
I'm a bit furr brained today.
Is this because he mentioned "Voldemort"? Or because you disagree?

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Oh my...what have I started??? [emoji33]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Oh my...what have I started???
emoji33.png

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
This is what happens when you let an A. I. have unfettered internet access.
CoherentHeuristicLogic is outputting raw dreamstate!

Pretty soon we'll be able to answer Phillip K D.i.c.k's question "Do androids dream of electric sheep?"

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
This is what happens when you let an A. I. have unfettered internet access.
CoherentHeuristicLogic is outputting raw dreamstate!

Pretty soon we'll be able to answer Phillip K D.i.c.k's question "Do androids dream of electric sheep?"
WUCyh.jpg

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
So.... how about making a crown to fit Invisalign tray? Inside of the tray is a lot of mill lines.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I would have no clue so i guess, I would put a small amount or putty on die and seat tray use putty as preop and merge into design. Or u could make a putty model and scan that as preop? my 1.5 cents as i'm not very good at this stuff to give a full .02$

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If you have the invisalign tray makes some index landmarks. Scan the cast with out the aligner and scan with it.
In a separate job scan the inside and outside of the aligner and merge together then save as stl.
Import this into the original job and merge using the index marks. Save after merging as stl. Import this into the job as the antagonist. After designing use cut intersections to occlusion.

Should be really close depending on how well you can scan the inside of that aligner.

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
ALthough new to exocad/medit I have found most of the answers can be found in expert mode these days to correct most things.

Kreszl

Kreszl

Reaction score
I hear rumors that a lot of exo users are looking for solutions and not finding what they are looking for through the normal channels. I have asked here before, but I am going to ask again.....

What specifically do you need to learn that you are not able to find answers for?
There are no dumb requests here. I'm making a list.

Please post here or send me a PM.

Is there a recommended software program to use for converting Cerec's SRT files to STL? Looking online I've found something called "Cross Manager" at datakit.com or is it better to just use InfiniDent's inLab? I have no idea on the costs that apply to either of these or if there is a better option.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
which version of the software do you have?

if newer than 15.1 you can export the case as stl, its baked right in the export menu. its a native conversion, no addons required.

4.3 or older and youre going to have a bad time.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Is there a recommended software program to use for converting Cerec's SRT files to STL? Looking online I've found something called "Cross Manager" at datakit.com or is it better to just use InfiniDent's inLab? I have no idea on the costs that apply to either of these or if there is a better option.
Sorry Kreszl, I don't have an answer for you. I am not familiar with Cerec files.

Top Bottom