Exocad- setup implant bridge over abutments

A

ADLab

Reaction score
I have a scan of abutments in the mouth. None of the abutments directly line up with where I'd like to place teeth.
How do I setup the case so I can place all the teeth for the bridge, then adapt the underside to the abutments?

When i setup the case as I would for a normal bridge with full contour crowns and connected pontics, exo wants me to define a margin per crown but none of the teeth will fall directly over the abutments.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
make two copies of the case. in the first case design the case until the setup of the teeth in the arch. save the case, export the setup with the arch as a single file, open the second case, use the previously exported setup as a waxup.

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
Hey dude.
Have a look on this post I made a few days ago on the specific subject.

Basically what happens is you make all the teeth not attach to margins, and once the design is final the software treats it as a waxup scan. Works like a charm, I use it all the time for implant work (both screw-retained and cementable).

Last edited:
A

ADLab

Reaction score
Hey dude.
Have a look on this post I made a few days ago on the specific subject.

Basically what happens is you make all the teeth not attach to margins, and once the design is final the software treats it as a waxup scan. Works like a charm, I use it all the time for implant work (both screw-retained and cementable).
thank you, this was a life saver

Top Bottom