Exocad reseller?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Your suggestions will be appropriated on a new Exocad reseller with good tech support, my reseller dose not support Exocad any more, they suggested somebody which he seems very knowledgeable, but I am Interested to see your feedback. Thanks

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Try the person of whom we don't speak, they got the best prices...don't know about their support tho, I never need help Stupid
I really don’t need help with the software, I know by now my way around but may be to have a designated reseller incase. I know you’re an expert when it comes to software and even turning a deer into venison vacuumed meat bags ready for freezing 😊

doug

doug

Reaction score
Jake is the best, and almost as soon as you start speaking with him he says," Let me jump on Teamviewer with you."

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Jake is the best, and almost as soon as you start speaking with him he says," Let me jump on Teamviewer with you."
What outfit is Jake with?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
We at Axsys would be glad to partner with you. Please give us a ring at (855) 687 7941 or email us [email protected]...

M

Malonehan

Reaction score
Try the person of whom we don't speak, they got the best prices...don't know about their support tho, I never need help Stupid
Who is the person you don't speak of? I'm looking for a reseller as well

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Like the others said, *** ;)
And by the way, he is your father :)

D

dt2013

Reaction score
Looking for exocad demo dongle,anyone has one for sale,cheapo?