Help Wanted Exocad Remote Designer

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
I'm looking for an experienced Exocad designer for anterior and implant cases that can work remotely. Only 6-10 cases a day for now. I'm willing to pay extra for top quality work

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I was tempted for a minute... just for the kick of it.

Nah... I'm too lazy Hmmmm

K

K&ADesign

Reaction score
Hello,
We do remoted design for 3shape and exocad. We are a U.S based design and milling network specializing in anterior crown design, full-arch restoration, and implant design. We are used by small, medium, and larger laboratories all over the U.S. Laboratories use us for their surplus of cases or as their primary off-site designer team. Check us out at https://kadesignandmilling.com/

M

mowbraydental

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am based in Australia and do digital design services with Exocad. I’d receive scan and work from here though.
Please have a look at my website and reach me if you are interested.
mowbraydental.com.au

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
I'm looking for an experienced Exocad designer for anterior and implant cases that can work remotely. Only 6-10 cases a day for now. I'm willing to pay extra for top quality work
I'm in NC, and I can design what you need. Pm me with details.

M

Myroslav9

Reaction score
Hello, i can design, experience 9 years, difficult and estetic cases.

V

Vinicius Lino

Reaction score
I would like to work with you.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
I’m intersting

vladpereverzyev

vladpereverzyev

Reaction score
I'd be interested, in case you still need help.

Last edited:
T

toothfairy75

Reaction score
I have a designer friend who does the Exocad work I need done. I have a design business so I need quality as well. He has been a hands on dental tech for most of his career , so his designs are awesome! his email is [email protected]

mrsohamadike

mrsohamadike

Reaction score
Really, Am I too late to reply your offer? Because Im interested with this.

This is how I've worked with a few laboratories since I went on maternity leave.