Exocad Question

G

guilbd1270

Reaction score
Hello, I design my first denture with the exocad system unfortunately when I sent it to the milling center to print base and teeth they said the file cant be use, that I will have to converted into STL file.. Can anybody tell me how to do that. Im good with my designs, just this final step is driving me crazy

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
so save as stl, whats the issue here ?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hello, I design my first denture with the exocad system unfortunately when I sent it to the milling center to print base and teeth they said the file cant be use, that I will have to converted into STL file.. Can anybody tell me how to do that. Im good with my designs, just this final step is driving me crazy
Isn’t STL a default setting in exocad?

apostolis159

apostolis159

Reaction score
What file did you sent them?
I'm not familiar with the Denture Module, but all other designs come out as .stl files from exocad, so I assume this should be an .stl too.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
these six options you have each a prosthesis but in different ways and not each teeth in the lib. are free for each production especially if you want to print teeth !!!! Lib restrictions from rights vs teeth owner 3 options not available to print , available for mono block try inn , and free to print teeth too .
Schirmfoto.png

Last edited:
Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I’m not familiar with the denture module either, but at almost any point in other modules you can hide all the parts you don’t want/ right click ( the blank part of the screen) / save as .stl/ save visible only. I imagine you can do this to save the denture base, then swap to save the teeth design.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
We are looking for a designer to outsource Exocad digital wax ups to.