Exocad model creator: missing lab analog

S

shong43826

Reaction score
Im trying to create a implant model in Exocad creator but I'm getting lab analog missing error. in this particular case, the scanbody is Elos and I downloaded the new library from and put them in the model creator implants folder.
how can I fix this issue?

thanks! missing lab analogs.png

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
I think there is "Analogs" folder as well.
They need to be in there.

S

shong43826

Reaction score
hmmm... I can't find the analog folder

KTR

KTR

Reaction score
Im trying to create a implant model in Exocad creator but I'm getting lab analog missing error. in this particular case, the scanbody is Elos and I downloaded the new library from and put them in the model creator implants folder.
how can I fix this issue?

thanks! View attachment 31767

I think Nobel has these files locked down for their scanner software. You can check with Nobel but they only make them available to 3shape or there own scanner which is a version of exocad.

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
There should be a separate folder that is specific for implant analogs. DentalCadAp>Library>ModelCreator>implants. If there aren't any folders or filles in it pertaining to the implant that you're looking for, you won't generate an analog socket...

S

shong43826

Reaction score
Thank you, it turns out there was copy of old implant library in the folder and hence I was getting the error.... o_O

L

leandro silva h

Reaction score
Good afternoon, could someone help me?

I'm not able to download analogs for exocad model creator from their own site, I type the serial and everything, but I can't get the download link,

Could someone download for me the analogs of Neodent's model creator and singular?

Thanks

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Good afternoon, could someone help me?

I'm not able to download analogs for exocad model creator from their own site, I type the serial and everything, but I can't get the download link,

Could someone download for me the analogs of Neodent's model creator and singular?

Thanks
your dongle may be off Maintenance.

if you are off maintenace (i.e. you have not paid the yearly fees) you cannot install new software modules, and you also cannot install new libraries. when you say you can't get the download link, this tells me you may be off maintenance. contact your exocad provider about it.

Top Bottom