exocad is offering a free full-day training session

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Hi to all, does anybody have any extra information about topics that will cover? is it for beginners or advanced users :) Thank you

"Note to any Lab Day Chicago attendees who tried to attend exocad’s clinics, Why is Everyone Talking About exocad?: Options from your Current CAD/CAM System and For Advanced and Experienced exocad Users, between 1:00-3:00pm on Saturday: these clinics were actually presented earlier in the day; there was a misprint in the Show Program Guide. As a consideration to those attendees, exocad is offering a free full-day training session on June 14 at exocad’s test lab in Boston, MA. Attendees must pay for their own travel and lodging, but the training, meals and fun will be provided." taken from LMT magazine

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
They should do this on the west coast also

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Or, just go watch some youtube videos and get same info from comfort of your home?

They do have some smart and talented guys to ask questions to I guess?

Larry and John are great guys and have a ton of knowledge and experience.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Ive watched all the videos on youtube. Just nice to see another persons perspective and maybe pick up a few small thing you didn't know. I wouldn't make a cross country flight, but if they were in northern california it would be worth a drive

tomas

tomas

Sponsors
Reaction score
may i ask quetion here..

for the LMT magazine`S Display advertis . the have different price for different size Ads,, for how long display in LMT magzine if i buy it ,

thanks

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Ive watched all the videos on youtube. Just nice to see another persons perspective and maybe pick up a few small thing you didn't know. I wouldn't make a cross country flight, but if they were in northern california it would be worth a drive

Yes, they have been there all week. Still there right now.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
[Q
may i ask quetion here..

for the LMT magazine`S Display advertis . the have different price for different size Ads,, for how long display in LMT magzine if i buy it ,

thanks

in perpetuity.

Top Bottom