Exocad Implant Support

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Donator
Ratings
1,124 10
I found this post on the Facebook Group "Exocad Experts" and though it would also be helpful for DLN users:

"We do work with major implant companies on library integration, not just Straumann, but also many others - including Nobel Biocare, Zimmer, 3i, Camlog, etc.

Some exocad resellers may remove certain libraries from their installations before shipping them to end users. This, however, doesn't mean that the libraries are unavailable! Also, keep in mind that the choice of implant libraries grows with every release, so if you have an older exocad version, then the choice is more limited.

I would like to comment on some of the companies mentioned here.

- Zimmer: The ZFX library is available for exocad. Zfx is a subsidiary of Zimmer, see http://zimmerdental.com/Products/DigitalSolutions/ds_ddCadCamAbutments.aspx - quoted from there, for your original-loving-doctors: "Zfx stands by the quality and precision of Zimmer® ZfxTM CAD/CAM abutments. Zimmer® ZfxTM titanium and zirconia abutments are backed by a 5 year warranty."

- Biomet 3i - exocad library is available for free download: http://www.biomet3i.com/producttemp...iBase&lang=EN&cty=AU&img=images/FlexThumb.png

- BioHorizons: We are in touch with them and in the process of finalizing a library"

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Donator
Ratings
673 30
thanks Glenn!

anyone have their hands on the bicon library?

D

DentalFusion

Hello Zero Zero,

I would like to know how you convert the files used in an exocad library *.SFDA to a STL File? I am using a DentalWings system and struggle to get a working file that can work with Nobel Biocare Universal Base.
I need the following to make it work : The implant interface in STL/ The screw/ Implant/and Implant Tibase replica. all in STL?
I asked nicely for them to send me the files for DentalWings but with no interest to expand to other systems.

Kind Regards
Werner

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Ratings
7,285 113
Hello Zero Zero,

I would like to know how you convert the files used in an exocad library *.SFDA to a STL File? I am using a DentalWings system and struggle to get a working file that can work with Nobel Biocare Universal Base.
I need the following to make it work : The implant interface in STL/ The screw/ Implant/and Implant Tibase replica. all in STL?
I asked nicely for them to send me the files for DentalWings but with no interest to expand to other systems.

Kind Regards
Werner
Werner,

It is not possible to convert .sdfa to .stl. .sdfa is encrypted exocad file type.

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,374 41
- BioHorizons: We are in touch with them and in the process of finalizing a library"

So its the end of 2018, wheres the beef?

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!