exocad help

A

aqdental

Reaction score
hi i'm new to exocad. I have a pfm implant bridge (full arch) on 4 implant. I have an acrylic mockup that was tried in the mouth which I would like to scan and later reduce in cad for ceramic layering. I'm marking the 4 implants as reduced wax-up - implant based-screw retained and select the amount of shrink. what do I do for the pontics? If I select pontic wax-up I don't get the shrink , is this normal.? Would I be able to shrink those pontics once in cad? Thank you

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If i remember correctly, leave them blank in the job order. You will have an opportunity to mark the areas you want reduced after the wax up calculation is completed.

tomas

tomas

Sponsors
Reaction score
just select those 4 implants as reduced wax-up , you do not need to select more ,bc its wax up, its one goods in the exo, you can reduce all when you need.

A

aqdental

Reaction score
just select those 4 implants as reduced wax-up , you do not need to select more ,bc its wax up, its one goods in the exo, you can reduce all when you need.
Do I have to scan the full wax-up as pre-op?

tomas

tomas

Sponsors
Reaction score
Do I have to scan the full wax-up as pre-op?

do not select pre-op when you scan, just select wax-up , and i think you do not have to scan it like pre-op , you gonna scan the wax-up , thats all we do .

Top Bottom