Exocad help

D

dr.dhaval thakkar

Reaction score
How to remove one pontic from designed bridge in exoxad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Depending on what you are trying to do you may use the editor to cut the pontic out and then use the editor to close the hole that are left in the pattern.

Screen shots always help.

D

dr.dhaval thakkar

Reaction score
I will post screen shot tomorrow.
I am having difficulty putting connector.

It was designed for 6 units. Than i decided to remove one pontic between two abutments.

So after deleting constructed part connector doesn't show up beween two

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Attachment tool for example see pic depends a bit on situation , watertight or not and a few other things.

Attachments

• 2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot.png
    2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot.png
    341.8 KB · Views: 80
D

dr.dhaval thakkar

Reaction score
Thank you. I ll try it tomorrow

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
scan clasp.jpg Good morning all.
The patient does not want to give up the partial so Dr. squirt some bite reg. material on the prep and seated the partial. I fill that bite reg. material with GC resin while its on the model and get a duplicate of clasps and rest seat attached to the adjacent tooth.
How would I scan this set up in Exocad for a FC Zr?
Thanks in advance!

D

dr.dhaval thakkar

Reaction score
Attachment tool for example see pic depends a bit on situation , watertight or not and a few other things.

IMG_1864.jpg
It shows connector like this.

How to connect two in arch after keeping tooth to be removed on side?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
View attachment 27262 Good morning all.
The patient does not want to give up the partial so Dr. squirt some bite reg. material on the prep and seated the partial. I fill that bite reg. material with GC resin while its on the model and get a duplicate of clasps and rest seat attached to the adjacent tooth.
Thanks in advance!
3sheep instead of exo, but might help with process planning.

http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/...pe-with-a-denture-involved.23945/#post-218080

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
The set up that I have on the model is a little different than having the actual partial on hand.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
delete connectors place pontic outside than use attachment tool choose add choose any part stl whatever you want if they have contact left right its merged together just to show you i saved the pontic as stl reloaded as attachment and merged together no connector needed.

Attachments

• 2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot2.png
    2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot2.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot3.png
    2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot3.png
    496.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot4.png
    2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot4.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot5.png
    2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot5.png
    380.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot6.png
    2017-07-26_00005-004_DentalCadScreenshot6.png
    227.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Are you calling me, rkm, CHL, Sevan, kristian, JW, plus many others here, sheep, boy? ;) :D

View attachment 27266
Freudian sleep, er slip.

Interesting. Freud was so very sex obsessed, and we use the name of a womanly undergarment to indicate an accidental reveal of internal truth.

okay, who switched the decaf pot on me again. Wheeeeeeeee. Decaf POT!!!??? Now THAT is funny!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The set up that I have on the model is a little different than having the actual partial on hand.
I know, used to do the same trick in wax and cast. Just thought it may help some little bit. Hope you find a solution.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
View attachment 27262 Good morning all.
Thanks in advance!
scanning clasp.jpg This is what I came up with: By attaching the clasp duplicate to the opposing model the clasp became "the opposing model" letting me adopt the crown to the clasps and rest seat with one click!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
View attachment 27280 This is what I came up with: By attaching the clasp duplicate to the opposing model the clasp became "the opposing model" letting me adopt the crown to the clasps and rest seat with one click!
Nice to get a pre-op imp from Dr as accurate as possible. Enter as pre-op scan and the morph to it in Exocad. Just be careful with glaze amounts or reduce with that in mind. Lower 1st molars, in this case, I would be inclined to polish without glaze though. Flourecence not a big issue without glaze in that esthetic zone. Hope all goes well [emoji5]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Nice to get a pre-op imp from Dr as accurate as possible. Enter as pre-op scan and the morph to it in Exocad. Just be careful with glaze amounts or reduce with that in mind. Lower 1st molars, in this case, I would be inclined to polish without glaze though. Flourecence not a big issue without glaze in that esthetic zone. Hope all goes well [emoji5]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Thanks! will see.