Exocad green dongle installation

Aggrey Abwonza

Aggrey Abwonza

Reaction score
Would any one provide assistance on how to install the Exocad green dongle? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You will need the demo version of the software. The reseller that provided you with the green dongle should be able to help. If you already have the software, unzip it in the directory of choice and plug the dongle in.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
The green dongle I have 'is' the demo version . My full version is blue .The most expensive flash drive I ever bought ,,,,,It really should have been Gold coloured ,:)

Aggrey Abwonza

Aggrey Abwonza

Reaction score
The green dongle I have 'is' the demo version . My full version is blue .The most expensive flash drive I ever bought ,,,,,It really should have been Gold coloured ,:)

Thanks for your reply, green one is a demo version, I truly agree with you the blue dongle is supposed to be a Golden dongle.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, green one is a demo version, I truly agree with you the blue dongle is supposed to be a Golden dongle.
"I spent the best two hours of my life in a Bar of the same name in Thailand"
Soi-Cowboy-Bangkok-2005-6.jpg

Last edited:
J

Judecraw80

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I need any certain Specifications on a laptop to use the demo dongle? Thanks

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
It's the same software architecture. The difference is no saving of constructed parts, etc.

J

Judecraw80

Reaction score
It's the same software architecture. The difference is no saving of constructed parts, etc.
Thank you Kindly Sir. We are having a little trouble, we have unzipped the files but can't open them. We downloaded them first before putting in the Dongle? The files are there we just can't get them open [emoji85]

J

Judecraw80

Reaction score
Thank you Kindly Sir. We are having a little trouble, we have unzipped the files but can't open them. We downloaded them first before putting in the Dongle? The files are there we just can't get them open [emoji85]

Actually we put the Dongle in first then downloaded everything...

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
http://www.7-zip.org

Download version for your computer's architecture. Use this utility to unzip the demo version file.