Exocad expert mode help.

Dorota

Dorota

Reaction score
Hello, I need help. I forgot to place connectors on a large bridge I designed so I am adding connectors using expert mode but I need to change the path of insertion as well or it won't draw. Is it possible to do in the expert mode at this stage? If so, how? I would hate to start from the scratch.

CadCam805

CadCam805

Reaction score
Let me know if you have any issues I can help

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
If I may, what was your solution? It could also help someone else who may have the same issue in the future?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If I may, what was your solution? It could also help someone else who may have the same issue in the future?
Switch to expert mode, right click on the unit you want to connect, select 'connect to mesial tooth' or distal depending on where you are in the arch. Continue with all of the units you need to connect. Next click on an open area in the background and select 'connectors' modify however needed and click ok.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Very nice. It sounds like it's easily done. Thank you, 2th.

Dorota

Dorota

Reaction score
Someone told me to deconstruct merged parts in expert mode and click off the models, set insertion direction and it worked. As for the connectors follow 2thm8kr's advice. I hope that helps.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply, Dorota :)

M

Morave

Reaction score
I believe the connectors can be toggled on/off in the "change reconstruction types" menu, wouldn't it help in this case, too?

Top Bottom