Exocad Custom Multi-Unit Abutment

Hi guys!

how can I design a Custom Abutment with a Multi-Unit head in Exocad?

I would like to design an abutment that thas this kind of geometry:
-it has to be screw-retained with a direct implant connection
-has a stock multi-unit head instead of an individual crown bottom interface
-has multi-unit head insertion direction parallel with secondary insertion view
-has individual abutment bottom that has a custom margin line
-the design process should have a final restoration design implemented in the same dental case, e.g. dental bridge with direct multi-unit connection to the custom multi-unit abutment, or overdenture design on the bar with pillars that have a direct implant connection

Did anyone design something similar before? Please be kind and share your experience, I will be forever grateful to you =)

Cheers!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
contact your exocad support about connection libraries that they have developed.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I have recently had some issues with PLovdiv and wondered if anyone sees the same.
1- is when I am doing screw retained crown and I augment the cuff of the implant part,ie..the abut. bottom sometimes the mesh doesn't come back together and i am left with a hole??
2- When I use the implant module I was told I could tip screw channels about 4-6 degrees without using the angulated channel, but recently the clickable on the abut. bottom step isn't there as a option??
Any help or experience with this??
Thanlks!!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
When I use the implant module I was told I could tip screw channels about 4-6 degrees without using the angulated channel, but recently the clickable on the abut. bottom step isn't there as a option??
if you increase hole diameter to 3mm then yes you can implement more room for the driver and make a pseudo angled hole, otherwise no. tipping the channel is a library constraint that is either Enabled or Disabled. none of the 5 degree fudge factor.

L

limajecar

Reaction score
I have recently had some issues with PLovdiv and wondered if anyone sees the same.
1- is when I am doing screw retained crown and I augment the cuff of the implant part,ie..the abut. bottom sometimes the mesh doesn't come back together and i am left with a hole??
2- When I use the implant module I was told I could tip screw channels about 4-6 degrees without using the angulated channel, but recently the clickable on the abut. bottom step isn't there as a option??
Thanlks!!
1- Post some screenshots if you can it is hard to understand what the problem is without them

2- If the option isn't there then you should check your settings file in exocad installation folder to see if it is unlocked.