CadCam805

Reaction score
Anyone selling a Used Exo-Cad License ?
Basic
With model creater?

DAL Claxton

DAL Claxton

Reaction score
Exoplan is a seperate license, it shouldn't be attached to a blue perpetual dongle. The dongles are golden/brown. Do you mean the Dicom viewer?

DAL Claxton

DAL Claxton

Reaction score
Well, Exoplan is ~really~ new, I doubt the Blue dongles even have access to having that 'cracked' into. Each one has a separate license server they request from. Unless it's a golden brown dongle, it is very likely to be something else. I guess a different reseller could have different colors? Not sure what they have worked out with Exocad.

Only had one customer that I recognized their dongle as cracked when they had a licensing issue. Exocad gave them a one time warning that if it came up again, the dongle would be dead. I know they came out with a lot more safeguards, so hopefully people aren't taking their several thousand dollar devices and breaking them. But then again, people. Dontknow

@momoratava if you have access to the dongle tool, you can run that and see exactly what modules are activated on the dongle, as well as the "maximum build number". Having a screenshot of that (maybe censor out the actual Serial Number just in case?) I'm sure that would be much more reassuring to know what it has activated. Also lends credibility to what it has available, and that it's functioning.

- Josh

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Well, Exoplan is ~really~ new, I doubt the Blue dongles even have access to having that 'cracked' into. Each one has a separate license server they request from. Unless it's a golden brown dongle, it is very likely to be something else. I guess a different reseller could have different colors? Not sure what they have worked out with Exocad
All the dongles are the same color for resellers. Brown is exoplan.
I can't verify that exoplan has been cracked, but I bounce user's trying to post offers for it at the other place. Cracked versions can run without dongle or cloned dongle.

I have exoplan linked to my DentalDB dongle, but it still requires the brown one to open exoplan.

DAL Claxton

DAL Claxton

Reaction score
I've had to do some weird shenanigans with linking older versions or different versions. Had an issue with new ExoScan not cooperating with an old SE scanner, so I just linked the Exoscan from the Valletta build that it worked with in the Plovdiv DB. Always nice to have those kinds of options in a software.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I ask man who is responsible for my system. Where is my dongle?
He say, you don't need dongle.
Sorry, i am new in this.
I have exoCAD, exoPLAN, PartialCAD, ImplantPlanning, ModelCreator & Exo-Dicom viewers.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Cracked software selling on DLN is not permitted.

DAL Claxton

DAL Claxton

Reaction score
oof. ok. You don't actually have a dongle to sell. I would suggest deleting this thread.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
oof. ok. You don't actually have a dongle to sell. I would suggest deleting this thread.

I don't think that is needed, as JMN did his part. The rest of this tread is good IMO, as I found some of it informative.

DAL Claxton

DAL Claxton

Reaction score
Yup, I see that now. I had started responding before he had kicked the guy.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I don't think that is needed, as JMN did his part. The rest of this tread is good IMO, as I found some of it informative.
Got an education myself.

Dingle dongle the witch is dead.