Exciting Announcements: Stratasys Partial Framework Application & Trade-in Program

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
PartialFrameworks_350px.png
Axsys Dental Solutions is pleased to announce The Next Generation of Printed partial Patterns ushered in with the expanded dental applications for our Stratasys Eden Series Dental Printers.

The Clear Bio-compatible Med610 material is now being used in laboratories for producing cast partial framework patterns in half the time and 1/3 of the cost.

This application enables full-service laboratories to save thousands of dollars on this proven process that, with an average print time of 4 hours, can yield 15 partials patterns at an average cost of less than $4.00.

Enjoy the high production reliability, 16 micron smooth finish, material stability, and expanded dental applications of the Polyjet Technology.

Users of competitive solutions can also realize significant savings on a new Eden260V 3D printer by taking advantage of the Stratasys Trade-in, Trade-up program. This program allows laboratories to upgrade their capabilities while enjoying the benefits of:
  • Increased reliability
  • Dramatically reduced material costs
  • Doubled capacity
  • Stable material
Contact us at 855-687-7941 or Click Here for more information on the new partial framework application or the Trade-in, Trade-up promotion which expires September 30, 2014.

Take your next step into to digital dentistry with Axsys Dental Solutions.

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Can you give me some more information on this. Will the Med 610 print really fine details?
I have an EDEN 260V and i have not really had any success with partial denture frameworks, so I would love to know more.
Also Med 610 is ridiculously expensive material..at least in Australia..has the price changed?

$4 per framework does not seem right IMO

What is "the new partial framework application"? to design the frameworks or just position them and print them.

Love to know more please.

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Oh...BTW any experience with MED 620?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi Terry, I would be happy to email you instructions on the post processing and casting of the Med610 material. In the U.S. the Med610 material is $.35 per gram, on the average partial (printed in Glossy, HQ Mode) you will use roughly 5-7 grams of Med610 and 15-20 grams of support ($.07 per gram) material. The new partial framework application is the post processing and casting procedure for the Med610 material.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Can you tell us which Texas lab has this machine to offer this service?
Tx state board requires us to send to Tx registered lab.
Cool product.
LCM

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi Terry,
The Med620 Veroglaze material is mainly being used by Objet30 Orthodesk users for low cost Ortho.
The Med670 is not available on the OrthoDesk, so the Med620 becomes a good option on the OrthoDesk because it is a lower cost model material when compared to the 690 material.
Best
Steve

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hey LCM,
drop me a PM with your email address and I'll see what I can dig up for you.
Best
Steve

H

HCBartek

Reaction score
Hello Brayks. Could you email me instruction on the post processing and casting of the Med610 material? [email protected]

Top Bottom