Want To Buy Erkoloc-pro

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I’m looking for ANY Erkodent Erkoloc-pro 120mm x 3mm material you might have available to sell me. This is the soft/hard suck down material. Only this brand/product. Thanks

E

erykd1

Reaction score
I’m looking for ANY Erkodent Erkoloc-pro 120mm x 3mm material you might have available to sell me. This is the soft/hard suck down material. Only this brand/product. Thanks
Been struggling with GW to order this product for the past year, looks like they're still 3 months(!) for lead times on orders. Unfortunately, I've only got only 3mm x 125 on hand. I've found Dreve is a really good alternative for the hard/soft if you need to get some ASAP, or Great Lakes Dental Tech (except they're pretty expensive). Stay away from ProForm dual layer!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
good luck, i wanted to get one of those nice vac formers but was told material is on back order until the spring or possibly longer. YIKES!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have some gru, Not sure if its 3mm, I can check at the lab. I might only have a box or two. Are they still backordered?

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Hi. I assume you’re in the states but I’ll offer anyhow. I get mine from Orthodent

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Oops, 1-905-436-3133. Talk to Elaine. I’ve never had any issues with supply.

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Sorry for the multiple responses. The name and number I gave you are in Canada. That why I started with , “I assume you’re in the states “
Anyhow good luck. If you’re unsuccessful, I am heading to Ohio for Memorial Day weekend. I could bring a few boxes from Canada and ship to you.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Thank you for your effort to help. I appreciate it. Fortunately this is resolved.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I still have some gru, Do you want me to send you the 3mm? Its unopened.

Laura

Laura

Reaction score
Thank you for your effort to help. I appreciate it. Fortunately this is not resolved.
I ordered them from Glidewell Direct. The website said they were backordered, but allowed me to place the order anyway. I ordered 5 and I received them about a week later. I ordered them 4-28. Doesn't hurt to try!

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I still have some gru, Do you want me to send you the 3mm? Its unopened.
Appreciate it, but I mis-typed on my phone. It HAS been resolved. Thanks everyone.