Ep3000 error code 800

L

LangDalm

Reaction score
I'm getting this error too often this days. It said the required final vacuum cannot be reached. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I would look at a couple things.
1. Inspect the gasket at the bottom of the furnace head. Make sure it is fully intact and there is no debris keeping it from making contact with the furnace base.
2. Inspect your vacuum hose and make sure it is not kinked, has any cracks/holes, and that it does not collapse (suck together) when the vacuum engages.
3. Make sure the vacuum pump is coming on and staying on. Inspect the power cords to make sure everything is in good shape and that the cord is not loose where it attaches to the furnace.

If it is not one of these things, then it could be a seal inside the furnace itself, and you would want to talk to equipment repair to see about getting those replaced (800-533-6825)

I hope this helps.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
If it is not one of these things, then it could be a seal inside the furnace itself,

Another possibility, the solenoid valves. I had to change them on a P510, recently. Not the easiest task, but doable. You have to unscrew quite a few things.

I

ion

Reaction score
Another possibility, the solenoid valves. I had to change them on a P510, recently. Not the easiest task, but doable. You have to unscrew quite a few things.
Please write more details how to replace the valves!

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
Please write more details how to replace the valves!
Six year old thread you're reviving, but I just happen to have done this on a 3010 last week because of error code 803, so why not.
  1. Remove the upper half of the unit, unplug all the wires and tubes connecting the two
  2. Remove the two side bracket things on the lower half. It looks like you can loosen the screws to pop the components off, but you need to fully remove the screws or it won't work. Disconnect the grounding wires attaching the brackets to the unit.
  3. Remove the heat shield/platform and then the surface plate of the bottom half by removing the two big thumbscrews visible on the face of the plate, then removing four out of six screws in the plate (skip the two screws at 3 and 9 o'clock),and then the two small screws at the front end of the unit, exposing the interior. Set the top part aside, if you're careful you can do it without disconnecting everything.
  4. The solenoid valve unit will be in the lower left side of the unit, when looking at it from the front. It's two brass valves with black plastic relays on them, all attached to a steel C-shaped bracket. Loosen three screws to free it up. Disconnect the hoses, labelling each as you go.
  5. Install the replacement valve assembly by placing it on the loosened screws, and then connecting the hoses. The replacement is probably of a different design from the original in the unit, and the hoses are installed in a different way from the old unit. This part sucks ass. I screwed this up several times. Call Ivoclar for help, you probably won't figure it out on your own first try. If you get the inlet and outlet hoses backwards it won't even pull a vacuum when you run a vacuum test, if this happens switch those two.
  6. Reassemble in reverse order. Maybe leave some screws out / only partially assemble it, in case you need to go back in there to mess with the air lines, then finish it when it passes the test.
After all that, we're still getting error 803, sigh. We've already replaced the gaskets so at this point I don't know what else to replace.

I

ion

Reaction score
Six year old thread you're reviving, but I just happen to have done this on a 3010 last week because of error code 803, so why not.
  1. Remove the upper half of the unit, unplug all the wires and tubes connecting the two
  2. Remove the two side bracket things on the lower half. It looks like you can loosen the screws to pop the components off, but you need to fully remove the screws or it won't work. Disconnect the grounding wires attaching the brackets to the unit.
  3. Remove the heat shield/platform and then the surface plate of the bottom half by removing the two big thumbscrews visible on the face of the plate, then removing four out of six screws in the plate (skip the two screws at 3 and 9 o'clock),and then the two small screws at the front end of the unit, exposing the interior. Set the top part aside, if you're careful you can do it without disconnecting everything.
  4. The solenoid valve unit will be in the lower left side of the unit, when looking at it from the front. It's two brass valves with black plastic relays on them, all attached to a steel C-shaped bracket. Loosen three screws to free it up. Disconnect the hoses, labelling each as you go.
  5. Install the replacement valve assembly by placing it on the loosened screws, and then connecting the hoses. The replacement is probably of a different design from the original in the unit, and the hoses are installed in a different way from the old unit. This part sucks ass. I screwed this up several times. Call Ivoclar for help, you probably won't figure it out on your own first try. If you get the inlet and outlet hoses backwards it won't even pull a vacuum when you run a vacuum test, if this happens switch those two.
  6. Reassemble in reverse order. Maybe leave some screws out / only partially assemble it, in case you need to go back in there to mess with the air lines, then finish it when it passes the test.
After all that, we're still getting error 803, sigh. We've already replaced the gaskets so at this point I don't know what else to replace.
Thank You! Verry helpfull, when I will get in, If I will find out something else I will write .

Top Bottom