• Welcome to Dental Lab Network
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ep3000 error code 800

Discussion in 'All Porcelain-Press' started by LangDalm, Dec 6, 2017.

1. LangDalm

LangDalm New Member Full Member

I'm getting this error too often this days. It said the required final vacuum cannot be reached. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

2. Patrick Coon
      Happy

Patrick Coon Well-Known Member Sponsors Full Member

I would look at a couple things.
      1. Inspect the gasket at the bottom of the furnace head. Make sure it is fully intact and there is no debris keeping it from making contact with the furnace base.
      2. Inspect your vacuum hose and make sure it is not kinked, has any cracks/holes, and that it does not collapse (suck together) when the vacuum engages.
      3. Make sure the vacuum pump is coming on and staying on. Inspect the power cords to make sure everything is in good shape and that the cord is not loose where it attaches to the furnace.

If it is not one of these things, then it could be a seal inside the furnace itself, and you would want to talk to equipment repair to see about getting those replaced (800-533-6825)

I hope this helps.

3. Contraluz

Contraluz Active Member Full Member

Another possibility, the solenoid valves. I had to change them on a P510, recently. Not the easiest task, but doable. You have to unscrew quite a few things.

• Informative Informative x 1