Envision one CDLM

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Anyone using this printer?? 2 of our docs want us to buy this printer and haven’t heard much about it?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
given its "resolution" on its technical page i'd class it as really for cheap quick prints that need touchups before proceeding. i wouldn't use this for more than models, but i'd also not trust it for models without some clear communication from envisiontec that their sh1t is finally together on this one.

envisiontec has always been trash.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Good to know!! I had heard recently that envisiontec ”leases” there technology to Carbon? Is this true?

S

success2

Reaction score
Anyone used this printer(Shindo A1 +)?

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
What materials are you printing?

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Anyone using this printer?? 2 of our docs want us to buy this printer and haven’t heard much about it?
Invite them to buy their own. Then they can save all that money for themselves.

M

MarkV1

Reaction score
E1-Model Light. I also have an Asiga Max
Curious as to why you are using E-1 Model Lite. It is expensive material. Have you found that other resins don't print as accurately? I have an EnvisionOne and am thinking of buying a different printer just due to the high cost of resins. EnvisionTec is a closed system so I have to use their RFID card and resin.

M

MarkV1

Reaction score
Curious as to why you are using E-1 Model Lite. It is expensive material. Have you found that other resins don't print as accurately? I have an EnvisionOne and am thinking of buying a different printer just due to the high cost of resins. EnvisionTec is a closed system so I have to use their RFID card and resin.
Maybe I misunderstood. Do you have the EnvisionOne and the Asiga? When I first read the post I thought you were running the E-Model Lt in the Asiga printer.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
So, what printer did you get? By the way, I hope you have a very Birthday