Encode File so I can print

K

keroassidy

Reaction score
Looking for any help on a source were I can send an Encode scan and receive STL file with gingiva so I
can print at my lab. Really dont want to spend 30$ for a model , would rather pay smaller fee just to have it unlocked for me.
when I can just plug into our workflow here. Thanks!

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Looking for any help on a source were I can send an Encode scan and receive STL file with gingiva so I
can print at my lab. Really dont want to spend 30$ for a model , would rather pay smaller fee just to have it unlocked for me.
I don't think its possible for you to print the model in your lab unless you are ENCODE EMPOWERED(said with echo effect)!!!

This is easily the most ridiculous way to restore an implant case.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Also, i pass on ALL the extra costs involved in restoring these cases to the doctor. I think a hybrid posterior zirc Encode restoration ends up costing around $100 more than any of our other hybrid restorations do.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I quit doing Encode for my accounts and told them to use a scan flag I provided so I don't have to be locked into that ridiculous "closed system". No soft tissue model from ZimVie was pretty much the deal breaker, too, as well as a couple of other accounts that would rather take an impression, or take the encode healing cap off and use an ELOS scan body, freeing me and them up.