Emergency Dentistry ONLY in...

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
For me it's an Oath I took...to defend your Constitution!!! No Governor has the authority to take those Constitutional rights away from you without a due process. Trump understood this, hence why he made 'suggestions' versus My Michigan Governor who made 'mandates' and had the audacity to add a criminal component to it. You want to be safe, stay home, nobody is taking that liberty from you. My liberty not too is though, and that is where my angst lies.
If this was a 1776 moment, I'd be all in. But it's not. They're not taking our guns, they're not voiding the Bill of Rights. You can still go to McDonald's and get a happy meal.
I will stay home because God gave me sense, My government asked me to so it would help others, and this virus is a real thing that's killing our people.
I can wait a few more weeks to see what's what. Unfortunately, If your worried about the Constitution, your a few decades late.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Your service I can respect, but maybe I'm unclear as to what Constitutional rights, have been taking away in Michigan.
Freedom of assembly is a huge one. If 50 people want to gather, even if they keep 6ft between each participant, it is currently illegal which is unconstitutional

Right to travel is another as it impinges on freedom of assembly.

Freedom of assembly also impacts freedom of religion which is also being denied as it is not permitted in some places to have people in the building, even if they are properly distanced. Quantity of people being assembled being limited touches this as well.

Google and Apple have both publicly commited to adding into the next build of their software a tracking app that will map your contacts "so we can follow the spread", it is currently being set up as a voluntary download. It will not be voluntary if you update your phone after it is baked in.

Feeling anything uncomfortable yet?

I agree we need to limit spread, but our governments have frittered away all legitimacy and we see only authority instead of leadership.

The advice to stay 6 ft away, wash your hands, and quit touching your face is not done, but would stop the spread. We just don't believe anyone anymore. We've been lied to too much. Like your doctor, keep your doctor. Anyone who wants a test can get a test. We can't stay 50 feet apart fishing, but should go to the grocery store en masse.

See anything wrong yet?

I'm not attacking you, I'm just ticked off.

Edit: In Virginia if I get 10 friends together to sing outside the nursing home to cheer up the people there who haven't seen anyone but caregivers we can all be fined up to $2500 and spend up to 1 year in jail. Sounds like freedom's ring has been muffled to me.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Freedom of assembly is a huge one. If 50 people want to gather, even if they keep 6ft between each participant, it is currently illegal which is unconstitutional

Right to travel is another as it impinges on freedom of assembly.

Feeling anything uncomfortable yet?

See anything wrong yet?

I'm not attacking you, I'm just ticked off.

Edit: In Virginia if I get 10 friends together to sing outside the nursing home to cheer the people there who haven't seen anyone but caregivers we can all be fined up to $2500 and spend up to 1 year in jail. Sounds like freedom's ring has been muffled to me.

Same in TN...I've been uncomfortable since the 80's when all the Liberty taking plans started. But for now, I'll wait and see. No need to make not wearing a mask a First Blood moment. We are in this together. Remember this thing came from China, not from the State Capitals. If there is a movement to start, it should be Nationalism. We've lost control of our drugs, medical supplies, our apparel, even some of our food.

Ring Muffled??? They licensed it to Taco Bell for the half time commercial.

And yeah I remember all the then and now since this thing started. I'm no sheeple. And I'm not sitting at home in the closet scarred.
But the worse it yet to come. Instead of out horn honking, people need to be home prepping. This thing can go sideways faster than cashing a stimulus check.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Same in TN...I've been uncomfortable since the 90's when all the Liberty taking plans started. But for now, I'll wait and see. No need to make not wearing a mask a First Blood moment. We are in this together.
You probably should read The Puzzle Palace. We have the turnkey tyranny setup that Bamford warned of in his last page of the book. The giant ear that listened to the world to protect the US now listens to the US.

Edit: That's not anything close to a call to arms. It's a call to information.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If you want to see the future, europe is going back to work in the next week or two. School starting up may 11.

My aunt in FL had the cops called on her because they were singing on the back porch, accused of having a 'party'.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
If this was a 1776 moment, I'd be all in. But it's not. They're not taking our guns, they're not voiding the Bill of Rights. You can still go to McDonald's and get a happy meal.
I will stay home because God gave me sense, My government asked me to so it would help others, and this virus is a real thing that's killing our people.
I can wait a few more weeks to see what's what. Unfortunately, If your worried about the Constitution, your a few decades late.

The problem is that Martial Law was never declared. Marbury vs. Ma-dison, legal law states if it's UnConstitional then the law or mandate is null and void. I'm not here to debate how you stay safe and healthy. I'm here to debate how a mandate makes me a criminal from using my motorized boat on my private lake, not being able to go to my other house that you still say I should pay taxes on, that's not right. Hence the flood of lawsuits headed her way. I don't get to force my opinion and make it criminal law on you...nobody should.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
The problem is that Martial Law was never declared. Marbury vs. Ma-dison, legal law states if it's UnConstitional then the law or mandate is null and void. I'm not here to debate how you stay safe and healthy. I'm here to debate how a mandate makes me a criminal from using my motorized boat on my private lake, not being able to go to my other house that you still say I should pay taxes on, that's not right. Hence the flood of lawsuits headed her way. I don't get to force my opinion and make it criminal law on you...nobody should.
Agreed

user name

user name

Reaction score
You have a private lake? We've had quite the battle between land owners, GFP and sportsmen the last couple years. It all stemed from flooding and where water boundaries actually are. I think theyve settled on...if you have land that completely encompasses a body of water, you have no choice but to let fishermen access. They believe everyone owns the water. Kinda crazy

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
You have a private lake? We've had quite the battle between land owners, GFP and sportsmen the last couple years. It all stemed from flooding and where water boundaries actually are. I think theyve settled on...if you have land that completely encompasses a body of water, you have no choice but to let fishermen access. They believe everyone owns the water. Kinda crazy
That's ridiculous, if I own a large piece of land and it happens to have a lake on it, it's my lake, end of story. Enter my property at your own risk!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
In Singapore they let people gradually go back to work and they thought they had control of the virus, but it turned around and the virus now in full contagiousness with more people are be infected.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Yes I do, it's not privately just my lake though. There is no state or federal access points, only private land surrounding the entire lake. It's funny, when the wildlife officers (we call them DNR) want access they come and knock on my door to get the private boat ramp access key. That doesn't happen much though and almost all folks that have private land access are very respectful to our lake. We even stock it every few years as well with different breeds of fish. I'll have to start sharing some pictures.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
That be true my friend...no boating either, no going to your up north cottage (even though you pay taxes on that property),no paint, no flooring, no construction, no lawn services, no haircuts, no dealerships open, a lot of fkn no...the best no, is our Governor telling Doctors No to the malaria and zpack combo too....she recently reversed the last one, but she has blood on her hands for it. She hates Trump, and is vying for a position as Bidens VP, meanwhile Michigan folks suffer!!! Can you tell I'm beyond ticked off?

My gov here in WI is no better. Picks and chooses what stores he doesn’t want open, while leaving others that sell some of the same stuff. Arbitrary and Capricious .
Orders our shutdown till end of May but will finally allow golf courses to open Friday april 24 with strict regulations.
We now have a couple of sheriffs in nearby counties giving him the 🖕 and they won’t enforce our sAfe at home rule.
Golf starts now, Sat 18! I need to get a tee time! The Revolt is starting!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
My golf game is revolting too.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’m curious, how many of you actually know someone with the virus? I know of one person in my hometown that was said to have had it and has passed away.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I’m curious, how many of you actually know someone with the virus? I know of one person in my hometown that was said to have had it and has passed away.
Secondhand, over a dozen from Sis working in hospital. Direct personally, 0.