Emergency Dentistry ONLY in...

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Think of cavi spray like painting a wall. If you gouge it, you'll see what lays beneath. Even the bottle says non-porous surface. Thats why dentures turn color and stink.
I'm generally not this anal, but since its novel, and has shown to possibly have damaging effects after recovery, why play around.

Last edited:
bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Johns Hopkins Dashboard

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Virginia governor just extended his emergency dentistry only mandate from April 24 to May 8. It may be extended again at that time. The stay at home order remains June 10.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Where does Unacast get their data?
Here's one source.

The user agreement for smart phones and all the apps that everyone skips reading and blindly accepts lays this stuff out in a nebulous fashion with small print to cause frustration and/or sleep, boredom.
We are voluntarily making it available in some part.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Here's one source.

The user agreement for smart phones and all the apps that everyone skips reading and blindly accepts lays this stuff out in a nebulous fashion with small print to cause frustration and/or sleep, boredom.
We are voluntarily making it available in some part.
Mark of the beast?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Turn your phone off until you need it.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
That be true my friend...no boating either, no going to your up north cottage (even though you pay taxes on that property),no paint, no flooring, no construction, no lawn services, no haircuts, no dealerships open, a lot of fkn no...the best no, is our Governor telling Doctors No to the malaria and zpack combo too....she recently reversed the last one, but she has blood on her hands for it. She hates Trump, and is vying for a position as Bidens VP, meanwhile Michigan folks suffer!!! Can you tell I'm beyond ticked off?
IMG_4710.JPG

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Remember all the crap we gave Obama for 'closing the ocean' during the gov't shutdowns?

How about a little less party affilatory outrage from the 'normals' would be nice. People need to quit being good Democrats and good Republicans and start being good Americans.

If these two jokers are the best the party systems can dredge up? Where do we go from here?
Where should we go from here?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
'the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing'

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Remember all the crap we gave Obama for 'closing the ocean' during the gov't shutdowns?

How about a little less party affilatory outrage from the 'normals' would be nice. People need to quit being good Democrats and good Republicans and start being good Americans.

If these two jokers are the best the party systems can dredge up? Where do we go from here?
Where should we go from here?
And how about a little respect for the 33,200 (so far) of our countryman who have died.
We can't take a couple months off from landscaping or house painting while they try to keep hospitals going???
2,900 died on 9/11, and we fought a multi-year war killing 100s of thousands, spending trillions, and we all waived the flag.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
And how about a little respect for the 33,200 (so far) of our countryman who have died.
We can't take a couple months off from landscaping or house painting while they try to keep hospitals going???
2,900 died on 9/11, and we fought a multi-year war killing 100s of thousands, spending trillions, and we all waived the flag.
Respect? I’m pretty sure those 33,000 people don’t give a rats ass if we’re working or not...

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
For me it's an Oath I took...to defend your Constitution!!! No Governor has the authority to take those Constitutional rights away from you without a due process. Trump understood this, hence why he made 'suggestions' versus My Michigan Governor who made 'mandates' and had the audacity to add a criminal component to it. You want to be safe, stay home, nobody is taking that liberty from you. My liberty not too is though, and that is where my angst lies.