Emergency Dentistry ONLY in...

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Just going to use up all the IPA I have...bought like 10 gal's or so... Bird <-- yeah, that's me
Haha, I bought a few jugs of denatured ethel and a jug of 99% IPA to have on hand.
Both will work in the camp stove if need be. Though having a still gives more options and you could use things that may be composed, so you have a few more options.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I got two cords of seasoned firewood too, just in case...lol

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
D

dentcre

Reaction score
Well...that's it, stick a fork in me, all 52 of my Docs closed there doors today till April 6th. What a real bummer to say the least. Probably have to lay off entire staff and myself next week. On a good note, I get to go home to my wife and practice baby making at 45 years of age :p Also, the grocery store is doing great still!!!

LOL ,”baby making”
For a limited time I have reinstated the mid morning practice .
🤪

T

TanMan

Reaction score
Or define “Emergency”!!!

ADA recommends and defines it, but ADA isn't an enforcement agency though. I'm not even a member of the ADA, state, or local dental association. Our state board interpreted it for us... keep patients out of the ER. My procedure mix right now is pretty much RCTBUCrn, EXT, abx, or gtfo it's not a real emergency, see you when it's over.

I'll take a photo of my homemade hand sanitizer. We're running low, but I was lucky enough to buy a 55 gallon drum of IPA, 5lbs of 200:1 aloe vera powder and preservative.

I find that I'm having to barter for supplies right now, but I find the best thing to barter with right now is either sanitizer or ammo. If you need cash, masks are king for quick cash conversions.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Here in the parallel universe...
If I didnt turn on the news, youd never know something was going on.
One big office did close, but the Drs are rotating shifts for emergencies. The staff that was laid off is still getting paid. I had one office call and ask if I was ok. If Im in a bind, theyed be happy to prepay to help get me through.(not necessary).
I called in to order gloves and masks; Im not hording, but Im running low. I couldnt get the specific brand of mask I asked for, but they did ship some others, and gloves were no issue. I only asked for a couple boxes, but was told cases are available.

On another note...My sister is an admin for a NJ nursing home. I told her I heard things are really bad out there. She said theyre taking precautions, but no illnesses.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
no diagnosed community spread cases in my county yet. But every city and county around me has.

Hospital is terrified. Already low on staff before this started.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Here in the parallel universe...
If I didnt turn on the news, youd never know something was going on.
One big office did close, but the Drs are rotating shifts for emergencies. The staff that was laid off is still getting paid. I had one office call and ask if I was ok. If Im in a bind, theyed be happy to prepay to help get me through.(not necessary).
I called in to order gloves and masks; Im not hording, but Im running low. I couldnt get the specific brand of mask I asked for, but they did ship some others, and gloves were no issue. I only asked for a couple boxes, but was told cases are available.

On another note...My sister is an admin for a NJ nursing home. I told her I heard things are really bad out there. She said theyre taking precautions, but no illnesses.
Wow, thanks for your input with parallel universe, have noted All of your comments to date and that gives hope! Very much appreciated and hope Puppy enjoys more of you these days🐶

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
no diagnosed community spread cases in my county yet. But every city and county around me has.

Hospital is terrified. Already low on staff before this started.
Be glad, a week ago we had 4 cases in Va Beach, today we have 35.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I know. Been watching. We're concerned for you & Mr. A.
We're fine, doing all we can to keep from getting it.
Our building has a lot of older people in it so we're being extra careful. When we come in the first thing we do is spray our shoes with Lysol and leave them at the door. Wearing gloves and masks in the elevator and common areas as we enter or leave the building, etc.