rkm rdt

Reaction score
Are you still open Dave?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Site crashed today. 155,000 out of work in OR in a week.
Might have to hunt squirrels in the parking lot next month...
Medical bills from my big hurrahs last year wiped out my buffer and then some.
We could wind up a generation going back to stuffing cash in the mattress like great depression generation did after it all sorted out.
I just hope our sort out isn't as bad as theirs was,
Keep trying until you get through.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
This will not end well IMO, the powers that shouldn't be won't let a crisis go to waste. Expect the worst.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Are you still open Dave?
Probably finish all by Sunday, difficult to have decent concentration these days, hope to catch up on sleeping more but who knows, things changing by the hour..., please PM me your cell # as I think I only have your lab's right now. Will gi e you a shout soon. 🙂

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Probably finish all by Sunday, difficult to have decent concentration these days, hope to catch up on sleeping more but who knows, things changing by the hour..., please PM me your cell # as I think I only have your lab's right now. Will gi e you a shout soon. 🙂
SuperDave, be careful. When delivering those leave them outside and make them come get them. If you can pull it off, let Puro do it.

Need ya man.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
SuperDave, be careful. When delivering those leave them outside and make them come get them. If you can pull it off, let Puro do it.

Need ya man.
Yup all by courier, thanks JMN, hang in there bud!!🙂

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Updated with info for Washington State.

Thanks @Kam Yu for the info.

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
My lab shut down last Tuesday after all of our drs. started closing down. The owner closed the doors and said good luck. I applied for unemployment but I haven't heard back yet...I image they're bogged. I'm throwing myself at getting my 3d printing services up. I gotta take care of me.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
My lab shut down last Tuesday after all of our drs. started closing down. The owner closed the doors and said good luck. I applied for unemployment but I haven't heard back yet...I image they're bogged. I'm throwing myself at getting my 3d printing services up. I gotta take care of me.
Oof. Is your Etsy store still going?

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
Oof. Is your Etsy store still going?
I don't have an Etsy store but I do have a website. I need a bigger printer but it's not a great time to spend money. I'll check out the Formlabs webinar if I can. Looks interesting.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Yep. The next step is National Minimum Income. Then National Paychecks, then Why are we expwcting you to do taxes and send us money to pay you, you poor sods, we'll just give you what we think you need.