Emax ZirCAD MT Multi Sintering

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently ordered an e.max ZirCAD disk to try out. Does anybody have a sintering chart for a generic furnace?

The labside manual hasn't been very helpful since it ONLY wants you to sinter in Ivoclar's Programat S1 and I really don't feel like shelling out $15K just to try out zirconia.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently ordered an e.max ZirCAD disk to try out. Does anybody have a sintering chart for a generic furnace?

The labside manual hasn't been very helpful since it ONLY wants you to sinter in Ivoclar's Programat S1 and I really don't feel like shelling out $15K just to try out zirconia.

Check page 48 of that manual and use the program for the Fire Cube. Just don't use the Fast sintering program, although it doesn't say it, it is only for the MO and LT materials.

upload_2018-2-15_10-0-19.png

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Thanks Patrick!

Can't believe I missed that.Hmmmm2

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Thanks Patrick!

Can't believe I missed that.Hmmmm2

You're not the only one. A lot of people see the Program Table for the S1 on page 47, and stop there because they think we want to require you to buy our furnace. You won't believe the number of people I talk to on the phone that have the manual in hand and all I have to do is have them turn the page.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
You're not the only one. A lot of people see the Program Table for the S1 on page 47, and stop there because they think we want to require you to buy our furnace. You won't believe the number of people I talk to on the phone that have the manual in hand and all I have to do is have them turn the page.

I believe it! Mainly because I'm that exact type of idiot person that you're referring toDontknow

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I should clarify, I agree I'm that too, not that you are too. Too.Banghead

lol..no problem, my friend, I knew what you meant (Agree) :)

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Just don't use the Fast sintering program, although it doesn't say it, it is only for the MO and LT materials.
Patrick , are you referring to program 1 or 4 that is o the sheet that came with my S1 ? I assume Program 1 is good for some single units of Multi, correct ? A 4 h 25 min cycle ?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Patrick , are you referring to program 1 or 4 that is o the sheet that came with my S1 ? I assume Program 1 is good for some single units of Multi, correct ? A 4 h 25 min cycle ?

I'm actually referring to the programs for competitor furnaces on page 48 of the ZirCAD IFU.

The programs that came with your new S1 1600 You can use any programs that say MT Multi (programs 1 and 3 in the latest software) and they should be good for single units up to 3-unit bridges, and as many as you can fit on the single layer sinter tray (not the Dosto Tray, that is only used in the standard [long] programs).