Emax Press Multi? Is it more LT, MT, or HT?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
The Multi Ingots...
The chromo is gradient, is the translucency?
If you were going to call the Multi ingots an LT, MT, HT... which would it be compared to?
Thanks..

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
The Multi Ingots...
The chromo is gradient, is the translucency?
If you were going to call the Multi ingots an LT, MT, HT... which would it be compared to?
Thanks..

Yes the advertising only says Polychromatic, but that is misleading because it is also Poly Translucent.

At the cervical it is very slightly less translucent than an LT and as the gradient goes Incisal/Occlusal it is as translucent as an HT.

So it actually goes through all those translucency levels (LT, MT, HT).

When choosing a Multi Ingot we suggest using whatever LT ingot you would choose for the case.

Hope this helps!

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Yes the advertising only says Polychromatic, but that is misleading because it is also Poly Translucent.

At the cervical it is very slightly less translucent than an LT and as the gradient goes Incisal/Occlusal it is as translucent as an HT.

When choosing a Multi Ingot we suggest using whatever LT ingot you would choose for the case.

Hope this helps!
Thank you.

L

labtek

Reaction score
Ep 600 Combi, Is anyone using this furnace for firing porcelain oven only? I am considering buying a used one to use exclusively as a porcelain oven, will I have good results with the EP600 oven for this purpose?

L

labtek

Reaction score

Hope this helps!
Partick
Ep 600 Combi, Is anyone using this furnace for firing porcelain oven only? I am considering buying a used one to use exclusively as a porcelain oven, will I have good results with the EP600 oven for this purpose?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Partick

I'm sure there are people out there using it only for firing. It is a good furnace that should last. And as long as you have a good vacuum and keep it calibrated and maintained it will fire porcelain nicely.

CreativeTech

CreativeTech

Reaction score
I have a 600 Combi that I use for pressing, but it is also my back-up porcelain furnace. It fires as nicely as my P500. Of course I keep both calibrated.

Top Bottom