Emax Milling

S

salamone

Reaction score
I am looking for a milling center that would be able to take in a file from my Dental Wings scanner and manufacture a complete Emax restoration.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Send it out to be milled, or send it to Scott to be printed then press it!

Diadem Precision

Diadem Precision

Reaction score
I am looking for a milling center that would be able to take in a file from my Dental Wings scanner and manufacture a complete Emax restoration.
If you would like to try and see the fit of an e.MAX CAD crown milled on Roeders please give us a call at Diadem (1-888-9DIADEM).
We are the only e.MAX milling center authorized by Ivoclar in NA that can do this using Roeders technology. Also you will be pleased with Diazir FC - our full contour zirconia that's being milled from a preshaded material.
Please give us a call and we'll make sure your Dental Wings will be setup with the proper parameters.

Mitch

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Try the DMG!! Better technology then the Roeders.

I think the DMG 20 weighs around 14,000 lbs.

It is known to be as good or better than any Roeders. Pretty sure both of these guys are using the same CAM. DelCam.

1uM German Glass scales. Linear magnetic drives that are also liquid-cooled, and dual drives on both sides of the trunion to eliminate any minute flexing....(Roeders is cantilevered with only one drive motor for that axis.) up to 3-Gs of force in all directions....means it's wicked fast!

Ultra-sonic transducer on spindle to speed up Roughing and save tool life. DMG exclusive technology.

Arnie...you need DentalShaper and Sum3D.

I think I bought both your old Lava mills for only $13,500. Crazy huh? The pressurized air in the spindles were turned off! Who did that??? I had to turn the thumb wheel inside both mills to get that going again...Otherwise, they would self-destruct the spindle in 60 days or less. Kinda odd. It was fixed very fast and both mills have been chugging along for half year now.

(Mitch and Arnie...you know this guy is in India, right? LOL)

Last edited:
Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Scott, I don't know if there is a Carmel, India, but I do know that salamone is in Indiana. He works with me. Not sure where that name came from. :)

A

arnie16403

Reaction score
Scott i think you may need a dmg 20, I think you may know it better then me. have to say i thought he was in Indiana. Haven't rolled out Dentalshaper and Sum3d yet, have you done abutments and dental bars with them yet?

Top Bottom