Edentulous Maxillary Model Help

D

David Laville

Reaction score
I'm fabricating some sample prosthetics to shop around to dentist and I'm in need of an ideal edentulous maxillary model. I've had edentulous maxillary models around the lab from previous cases but they weren't anything I would want to use to fabricate a sample. Does anyone have one laying around the lab they could duplicate and send me, I'll pay for shipping.

Thanks.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm fabricating some sample prosthetics to shop around to dentist and I'm in need of an ideal edentulous maxillary model. I've had edentulous maxillary models around the lab from previous cases but they weren't anything I would want to use to fabricate a sample. Does anyone have one laying around the lab they could duplicate and send me, I'll pay for shipping.

Thanks.
Remind me tomorrow.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
Remind me tomorrow.

Okay, it's tomorrow and I'm reminding you. I can get the silicon molds but I don't feel like waiting a month and I don't feel like ordering them from China.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Okay, it's tomorrow and I'm reminding you. I can get the silicon molds but I don't feel like waiting a month and I don't feel like ordering them from China.
I looked and I have some but none real nice. I'll send you some pictures and let you yea/nay.