e.max Press Price

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I'm new to this forum and I'm really happy I found it. There is great advise everywhere.
I live overseas Ecuador South America, and prices for the e.max press ingots are really high about $125 for the 5/ingot tube. Can anyone tell me if prices are lower in USA??, perhaps I should be getting them there and save some cash $$. :)
Thank you

Jorge

C

charles007

Reaction score
Sorry, no saving.......

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Plus with gold approaching $1000 per ounce, all ceramics should become a better alternative for us. $125 for a vial of ingots is really a non factor seeing that just 1 ingot can press you up to 3 or 4 restorations.

finnster68

finnster68

Yep im an Aussie
Reaction score
Im paying over $200 in Australia, so 125 aint that bad :)

OmarQ

OmarQ

Reaction score
emax press

i believe we get our tubes for $115. so that sounds about right

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
Better than paying over a grand per ounce for yellow ceramic alloy.............

B

Belldent

Reaction score
The price in Denmark for a 5 ingot is about 150 $.
Expensive but a really nice product.

A

AL1

Reaction score
I pay 104 per 5 ingot vial and they deliver same day if I call before 9 am.

A

AL1

Reaction score
Yes, same day if I call before 9 am. and no charge.

D

dhdc

Reaction score
interesting to note for all the Aussies on this site,we are getting screwed with prices,US $ and AUD$ are almost the same,yet Emax products are double the price down under!!!!Im wondering if we are charging double for our final product???

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Reaction score
interesting to note for all the Aussies on this site,we are getting screwed with prices,US $ and AUD$ are almost the same,yet Emax products are double the price down under!!!!Im wondering if we are charging double for our final product???

I know how you feel!. I bought a new handpiece, highspeed, calipers etc from the states and saved thousands. You can't do anything about what the dental companies are charging here but you can always order the same products from overseas and just pay for the shipping. Now is the time to stock up from the states.

finnster68

finnster68

Yep im an Aussie
Reaction score
Yeah your right boys, we do seem to be paying a hell of a lot more for Ivoclar stuff then our overseas brothers :)

Glad the Aussie dollar is close to the US dollar now. Time to buy up from over there :)

Top Bottom