C

charles007

Reaction score
As usual very beautiful work Drizzt..

C

charles007

Reaction score
Thanks a lot !!!

BTW , this is full contour cubic zirconia , stained with Ivocolor stains and glaze
Solid zir ! even more Impressed !! are you using the newest Ivoclar stains ?
Which zir's are you using.. singles-anterior/posteriors and bridges ? your favorites ?
Drizzt, please PM since I'm off topic..

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Another single central I finished this week . Crown made of e.max, micro layered with e.max ceram selection powders and slightly stained with Ivocolor . Polar_eyes and Axis brackets are the tools that can be named as game changers for this game ! IMG_4619.jpg IMG_4620.jpg IMG_4621.jpg IMG_4622.jpg

user name

user name

Reaction score
C

charles007

Reaction score
Bob, I think Drizzt is telling us we need to buy Axis brackets so our crown will look better then we can raise our prices.. Beer

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Bob, I think Drizzt is telling us we need to buy Axis brackets so our crown will look better then we can raise our prices.. Beer
Lol !!

I am comparing for the past two months my photos before and after axis . And how these photos help me to have a better reproduction of what I see with my eyes . Axis has helped me a lot . My photos are closer to true colors of the teeth . Made a big difference for me .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Solid zir ! even more Impressed !! are you using the newest Ivoclar stains ?
Which zir's are you using.. singles-anterior/posteriors and bridges ? your favorites ?
Drizzt, please PM since I'm off topic..

L

labtek

Reaction score
Does anyone know any further details about this Zirconia? Is it a completely new zirconia or have they just relabeled their previous Wieland Zenostar?
Emax Zir-CAD
MT Multi-A2
"IPS e.max ZirCAD discs are available in three levels of translucency (MT, LT, and MO) and in an innovative polychromatic MT Multi layered version. The centerpiece of the new system, IPS e.max MT Multi, has been designed with a special powder formulation and innovative shading technology. The results are reportedly restorations that demonstrate a natural progression of chroma and translucency from dentin to enamel. IPS e.max ZirCAD MT Multi is said to allow for the efficient production of restorations in A-D shades without requiring further characterization or staining. "

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
awesome! can you break down your buildup proceedure?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
awesome! can you break down your buildup proceedure?
Thanks man

So I pressed MT A2 full contour , then I made a small cut back. Then aqua for the bluish edges, a small layer of silk , mamelons light for the mamelons and covered everything with diamond . I added some essence 01 for the white spot

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Haven't used any stains . All these I mentioned are powders from the selection kit. I forgot to mention that I also used fog between the mamelons