e.max , one bake and glaze

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
What is the Nondas technique? Can you provide specific details about the layering please

It is a bit complex to explain ! I suggest you take a course with Nondas , it will change your view of how layering can be done

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
greek lesson i got the other day.

gamw ta mitera

? so sad i have to learn the swears first. but i guess necessary to conduct a proper conversation.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
greek lesson i got the other day.

gamw ta mitera

? so sad i have to learn the swears first. but i guess necessary to conduct a proper conversation.

Swearing is essential , but what you wrote above , is not a swear !!! Ha ha ha !!!! It doesn't make sense !!! ''Mitera'' means ''pointy'' , so unless you have something really extreme in mind , it is a bit weird !!! lol

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
..worked for a Greek owner some years ago. Everyone is either a malacka, or a malakeois many,,,, and gamma to christosous.....he always wanted jabookee..

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
..worked for a Greek owner some years ago. Everyone is either a malacka, or a malakeois many,,,, and gamma to christosous.....he always wanted jabookee..

Hahaha !! Too funny !!!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone , been a while since I last posted something . Here is a full arch on the upper , zirconia crowns and a bridge . 3 screw retained crowns on top of custom Ti abutments-bases . Great work by the prosth on this one , preps and implant placements was excellent . Layered with e.max ceram

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Stunning work thanks for sharing Drizzet. What is the secret to one bake and glaze in your opinion, is it over building a little more to allow for the shrinkage? Would love to reduce the number of firings. Thanks in advance.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Stunning work thanks for sharing Drizzet. What is the secret to one bake and glaze in your opinion, is it over building a little more to allow for the shrinkage? Would love to reduce the number of firings. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the kind words !!

This case was not done in one bake , I had to do 2 bakes . For sure I overbuild , but it has to be controled , because otherwise you have the danger of loosing the internal effects you have created , or misplacing them . I started doing simple layering with one bake technique after I was taught the technique by Nondas . I wanted to learn the shrinknage of the material first . IMO it is the most important thing to do . Then I was adding more powders with each case . It takes some time , but the work sure looks better .

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone , been a while since I last posted something . Here is a full arch on the upper , zirconia crowns and a bridge . 3 screw retained crowns on top of custom Ti abutments-bases . Great work by the prosth on this one , preps and implant placements was excellent . Layered with e.max ceram

proper case planning, studious preparation, and attention to detail. two words: soooooooo jealous.

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words !!

This case was not done in one bake , I had to do 2 bakes . For sure I overbuild , but it has to be controled , because otherwise you have the danger of loosing the internal effects you have created , or misplacing them . I started doing simple layering with one bake technique after I was taught the technique by Nondas . I wanted to learn the shrinknage of the material first . IMO it is the most important thing to do . Then I was adding more powders with each case . It takes some time , but the work sure looks better .

Thanks Drizzet shall do some experimenting, it is certainly something I would like to improve on.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey all , this is a case I finished today . Single central zirconia crown , layered with e.max ceram . Not one bake case . I worked differently for this one . Really happy with the final result .

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
2 very nice cases in a row, Drizzt. :)