dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
You're welcome...Dude!

Margins looks super nice...just say in.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone , this is a 10 unit , e.max multi case I finished recently . Minimal layering for the 6 anterior , mono posterior . Patient refused ortho treatment , very small space for layering . Maximum thickness is 0.9-1 mm for core+porcelain .

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j433/drizzt85/IMG_8543.str_br.copy_zpsos6nxqz3.jpg[/IMG]

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Awesome Driz.....looks better than Ortho could ever accomplish.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Drizzt, do you or anyone else have several cases you can post of multi-unit 8,9 crowns and 7,8,9,10 that are very wide.
Every time I have cases like this to fill in spaces, or almost fill end spaces, they end up looking like crap......
There's only so much that can be done with line angles and making facials surface convex.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Drizzt, καλη δουλεια. Did I mess it up?.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Drizzt, do you or anyone else have several cases you can post of multi-unit 8,9 crowns and 7,8,9,10 that are very wide.
Every time I have cases like this to fill in spaces, or almost fill end spaces, they end up looking like crap......
There's only so much that can be done with line angles and making facials surface convex.

I have a case with very bad preps and big teeth I am doing now , I will post pics as soon as I finish it