E.max, best intra oral polishing set?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Hi all

As the title says, what do you guys recommend your clients for polishing e.max or zirconia intra oral?

Thanks in advance!

M

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Not to have to polish chairside is always my goal!!! However if it needs adjusting, I always suggest a white rubber diamond impregnated to coarse polish and some zbrite or diashine for high shine.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Not to have to polish chairside is always my goal!!! However if it needs adjusting, I always suggest a white rubber diamond impregnated to coarse polish and some zbrite or diashine for high shine.
Thank you, Rob. That is my protocol, too. I use the WOW paste, instead the ZirconBrite one,

However, a client of mine wants to polish a couple spots on already cemented anterior crowns. I am kinda hesitant to tell her to use ZBrite or WOW intra oral..

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi all

As the title says, what do you guys recommend your clients for polishing e.max or zirconia intra oral?

Thanks in advance!

M
we designed a LD/zirc polishing kit for our clients. (and marketing)
shoot me a text if you want and ill take a pic of it

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I bought my accounts Wagner Rotary adjusting and polishing kit. Then gave them a his catalogue for re-orders, so they wouldn't be calling me for those.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I bought my accounts Wagner Rotary adjusting and polishing kit. Then gave them a his catalogue for re-orders, so they wouldn't be calling me for those.
Good idea! Thanks!