dwx-51d down with error

S

shong43826

Reaction score
I was milling a PMMA and the bur got stuck and the milling stop with red led light on. Usually, if I get the red light, I can restart the mill and its ok but its keep giving the red light with the following error code:

"emergency stop 101b-0000 the chucking motor control circuit experienced excessive current"

Has anyone experienced this and if so how can I get this issue fixed?

Thank you

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I was milling a PMMA and the bur got stuck and the milling stop with red led light on. Usually, if I get the red light, I can restart the mill and its ok but its keep giving the red light with the following error code:

"emergency stop 101b-0000 the chucking motor control circuit experienced excessive current"

Has anyone experienced this and if so how can I get this issue fixed?

Thank you
Simple first. Did you see if the burr was stuck iin the puck?
When a motor cannot turn, it pulls more and more current. The maximum it pulls when it is being held from turning is called the stall current and it can be quite high for a serious motor.

S

shong43826

Reaction score
The bur holder got jammed somehow in the pmma in the milled spaced and got the error. When I restarted the machine, the bur came straight up and the milling machine did the initial startup routine and gave the red light and the excessive current error.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Power it down, see if you can turn the spindle freely

S

shong43826

Reaction score
yes, I powered it down and the spindle does move freely....

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
That's a electrical issue...check all the wire connections, then check the fuses (you may blown one),might have to call reseller...circuit issue. Usually when we get this error, we unplug and it does a hard reset, restart computer as well.

S

shong43826

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know they have fuse in them. How/where can I check the fuse for them?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know they have fuse in them. How/where can I check the fuse for them?
Usually will be on the back near the power cord, a little black knob looking thing. Some have rotational arrows.
There are probably more, but that's one place to start.

Be aware that fuses can partially blow and allow current to pass, but not enough to function properly. It is odd, but it happens.

S

shong43826

Reaction score
I couldnt find any fuse. I was able to speak to the support and they think it might be bad ATC motor...still curious where the fuse is

userdental

userdental

Reaction score
No pude encontrar ningún fusible. Pude hablar con el soporte y creen que podría ser un motor ATC defectuoso ... todavía tengo curiosidad por saber dónde está el fusible
amigo, ¿pudiste resolver el problema con tu fresadora? I have the same problem and they want me to change many parts to solve it.

userdental

userdental

Reaction score
I couldnt find any fuse. I was able to speak to the support and they think it might be bad ATC motor...still curious where the fuse is
friend, were you able to solve the problem with your milling machine? I have the same problem and they want me to change a lot of parts to fix it.

R

rustyarh

Reaction score
friend, were you able to solve the problem with your milling machine? I have the same problem and they want me to change a lot of parts to fix it.
Have you solve this problem? Now we have the same trouble

R

rustyarh

Reaction score
Ок. The printer did not want to initialize. Only the replacement of the mother card helped. Why this happened and what exactly broke down is not clear to us. The machine has worked for 500 hours, but about 3 years have passed since the date of production. Just in case, we put a voltage stabilizer. Although there is some kind of block with rectifiers and fuses on the machine. Official dealers helped

Top Bottom