DWX 42w

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just looking for any feedback on this mill.
Am considering a dedicated wet mill for my small lab.
Thanks....

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We sell the zirconia blocks for this mill if you end up buying it.

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
Seems like a nice place from what I have read and the people I have met from there over the years.😀
Cheers,
Yeah it's a great place and I think we are a friendly enough bunch. Enjoy a beer as much as the next country 😃😃.
Obviously our lab industry is small compared to the US, so it's nice to be able to get on here from time to time and check out trends and ask questions from a much wider audience...😊

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Cheers,
Yeah it's a great place and I think we are a friendly enough bunch. Enjoy a beer as much as the next country 😃😃.
Obviously our lab industry is small compared to the US, so it's nice to be able to get on here from time to time and check out trends and ask questions from a much wider audience...😊
I imagine y'all have developed some home grown solutions more than once.

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
I imagine y'all have developed some home grown solutions more than once.
I think our labs run very similar to yours from what i can gather.
Even my technicians course back in the day was based on the US Airforce model.
Probably we pay more for equipment though, which is a bummer😣

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just looking for any feedback on this mill.
Am considering a dedicated wet mill for my small lab.
Thanks....
why a wet mill?

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
Hi Bob..
After owning a dry mill for a few years and pressing emax. I think I can be more productive milling emax. I am sending more and more to commercial milling centres and enjoy the quicker process to finish.
Milling my own zi has spoilt me I guess, so I'm exploring the wet option now. I guess I'm seeing time as more of a priority now over money.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi Bob..
After owning a dry mill for a few years and pressing emax. I think I can be more productive milling emax. I am sending more and more to commercial milling centres and enjoy the quicker process to finish.
Milling my own zi has spoilt me I guess, so I'm exploring the wet option now. I guess I'm seeing time as more of a priority now over money.
makes sense. ive considered it for the same reason....time savings, though i do prefer the pressed emax generally.

Top Bottom