DWOS LICENSE

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Does anyone know a way to bypass the annual license fee for DWOS. It's way to much for what I'm getting. Would rather start putting that dough toward the merit/exocad from primus.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Not familiar with DWOS, but I think it would be possible... other dental CAD/CAM systens are already cracked out there...;)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
The fee is not mandatory for Dental Wings . Only if you want to upgrade . I have Dental Wings and I paid only when I wanted to update .

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
I had DWOS and Cynovad for many years. Moved on to 3Shape 2 years ago. Looking at Exocad now for comparison. DWOS was good years ago but I feel that the others have passed them by as far as scan speed and usability. I got a series 5 sitting around for sale but DWOS wants 4k to transfer the ownership of the dongle:(

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
They seem to be shooting themselves in the foot.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
The fee is not mandatory for Dental Wings . Only if you want to upgrade . I have Dental Wings and I paid only when I wanted to update .

Ours completely shut down when the license expired. I'm on a a two week extension right now and have to pay two grand at first of month to keep it running. Sucks.

Can another software program run a 5 series scanner? I'm not talking about the design part only the scanning part. I know I could get a stand alone Exocad according to Luigi and import an .stl file in to do the design. Just hate the license fee, its way to much for a small lab.

T

Tartea Daniel Adrian

Reaction score
Ours completely shut down when the license expired. I'm on a a two week extension right now and have to pay two grand at first of month to keep it running. Sucks.

Can another software program run a 5 series scanner? I'm not talking about the design part only the scanning part. I know I could get a stand alone Exocad according to Luigi and import an .stl file in to do the design. Just hate the license fee, its way to much for a small lab.

Hi EJADA!

Did you found a license solution? A solution to bypass? I have now same situation. You can write me a private message.

Top Bottom