• Welcome to Dental Lab Network

Dwos 7.2, How do I create a custom Anatomy Kit?

Discussion in 'Dental-CAD' started by nvarras7, Mar 9, 2018.

1. nvarras7
      Confused

nvarras7 Member Full Member

Newb here, so please forgive me. I've looked everywhere and can't find instructions, and getting frustrated.

I have waxed up a custom anatomy kit and scanned it as stl files and can't figure out how to create a library!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Nick

2. JustDavid

JustDavid Member Full Member

Hi Nick,

duplicate any library in the SW and rename it.
      Right-click > edit > highlight any tooth > on the right site import stl > position > adapt to waxup > finish.

Only need to do half the arch the other will be generated automatically by the SW.

Any questions easiest to click on the lifebelt/ring top icon row second from the right.
      That opens up the Software manual with a search field, type in anatomy editor and you'll get a picture step-by-step guide.

Cheers
      David

3. nvarras7
      Confused

nvarras7 Member Full Member

Thanks for the reply David, after writing the post I gave it a few hours more and figured it out. For some reason i couldn't understand the wording of the manual. Probably too little sleep lately, its been a busy week.
      I didn't know about the half arch thing, neat, cuts down on the work!

4. JustDavid

JustDavid Member Full Member

Glad to know it worked out.
      It's a shame Dental-Wings don't add anatomy kits proactively to their SW/Website, unless you reach out to them for your kits to be added to their website.

They do have a few decent/new ones Venti created by their Italian Distributor.

David